close
Somebody Feed Phil Venice
Subtitle | Translation |
餓了的快活人 | ♪ A happy, hungry man ♪ |
走遍陸地,穿越海洋 | ♪ Is traveling all across the sea And the land ♪ |
努力了解 | ♪ He's trying to understand ♪ |
麵、豬、雞、羊的美味之道 | ♪ The art of pasta, pork Chicken and lamb ♪ |
他會驅車前來,他會飛奔而來 | ♪ He will drive to you He will fly to you ♪ |
他會為你唱歌,為你跳舞 | ♪ He will sing for you And dance for you ♪ |
他會一起歡笑,也會為你哭泣 | ♪ He will laugh with you And he'll cry for you ♪ |
-他只求一樣回報 -請他吃飯吧 | ♪ There's just one thing He asks in return ♪ ♪ Somebody feed, somebody feed ♪ |
拜託誰來,誰來請菲爾吃飯吧 | ♪ Won't somebody, somebody feed Phil ♪ |
馬上請他吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed him now ♪ |
我最愛棒球傳奇人物 尤吉貝拉的一句話 | [Phil] My favorite quote from baseball legend Yogi Berra |
“都沒人去了,那裡太擠” | is "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." |
精明世故的環球旅行家 應該會這麼說威尼斯 | That's what smart sophisticated world travelers would probably say about Venice. |
幹嘛要去?觀光客太多了 | Why go? There's so many tourists. |
全都是人 | It's overrun. |
幹嘛要去這種觀光客熱點? | Why would you go to such a touristy place? |
因為那裡有這個風光 | 'Cause it looks like this. |
說起這個城市都是多虧了誰 | You know who we can thank for this city, |
就是阿提拉 | Attila the Hun. |
本土的難民為了逃離他的侵略 | Mainland refugees fleeing his invasion |
就躲到當地潟湖的島上 | hid out on islands in the local lagoon. |
他們決定留下來 建造這個教人目眩神迷的地方 | They decided to stay and created this dazzling place. |
威尼斯像是經藝術指導修飾的電影 | Venice is like a movie that's been art directed. |
不論看向哪裡,都是一幅動人的景象 | Every single place you look is another stunning visual. |
我敢說我不是第一個發現這件事的人 | And I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to notice this. |
有些地方成為觀光客熱點自然有理由 | Some places are touristy for a reason! |
因為大家喜歡! | Because people like it! |
抱歉大吼了一下 | Sorry for the yelling. |
我這一趟要先做最有威尼斯風格的事 | I'm starting my trip with one of the most Venetian things you can do. |
吃遍所有小料理 | A cicchetti crawl. |
你問什麼是小料理? | What are cicchetti you ask? |
就是放在麵包上的小口食物 像西班牙小菜一樣 | Little bites of food on bread, like tapas. |
我的導遊是我的好友蘿拉蘇蘇尼斯 | My guide is my good friend Laura Sousounis. |
她是美國人 但決定收拾行裝搬來威尼斯 | She's American, but she decided to pack up and move to Venice. |
這能怪她嗎? | Can you blame her? |
第一個地方,瞧瞧這裡,叫斯基亞維 | So the first place, look at this place. It's called Schiavi. |
老闆是美麗的雅麗珊卓 | And it's run by the beautiful Alessandra. |
她在這裡用自己的食譜 | She's been making the cicchetti here |
做小料理做了60年 | from her own recipes for 60 years. |
要給你來一小盤嗎? 好啊 | - [in Italian] Want a plate? - [Laura in Italian] Yes. |
雅麗珊卓想知道你想試什麼 | [in English] Alessandra asks what you want. |
全都想要 | Everything. |
要一杯葡萄酒嗎? | [Laura] Do you want some wine? |
就像西班牙小菜一樣 這些該配上葡萄酒享用 | These were meant, like tapas, to go with wine. |
所以在大中午喝一點小酒 | So you have a little wine in the middle of the day. |
第一口該吃什麼?鹹鱈魚乾 先吃鹹鱈魚乾 | -[Phil] What should be first? -[Alessandra] Primo il baccalà. |
就是橄欖油和鱈魚 | [Laura] It's just olive oil and cod. Mm. |
很清爽美味 | [Phil] It's so fresh and delicious. |
這是什麼?看起來像魚肉 | What's this? This looks like a piece of fish. |
-有什麼留給我吃的,菲爾? -沒有 | -What's left for me, Phil? -Nothing. |
-是啊 -真是天才 | -Yeah. -Genius. |
不過我發展出一套好系統 | [Phil] I developed a good system though. |
如果你想全都嚐嚐看 | If you're gonna taste them all, right, |
只要一口吃掉配料,剩下麵包就行 | you just pop them and leave the bread. |
我想要麵包上面的東西,所以我就… | I wanted what was on top of the bread, so I was just... |
-這是最好的那個 -吃吧,就是它 | -This is the big ticket. -Here we go. This is it. |
這個怎麼樣? | [Phil] Hear this: |
鮪魚配可可粉 | Tuna with cacao. |
對,可可粉配鮪魚聽起來很噁心吧? | Yes, cocoa powder on tuna sounds disgusting, no? |
不對! | No! |
不錯吧?鮪魚、可可粉 | -Isn't that nice? Tuna, cacao. -Wow! |
誰會想得到? | Who would have thunk it? |
-謝謝 -太棒了 | -Grazie. -Wonderful. |
我們的下一站得坐船去 | [Phil] Our next stop requires a boat trip. |
-妳的座駕來了,妳看 -謝謝,菲爾 | -Your chariot. Look. -Thank you, Phil. |
因為我喝了那麼多酒 也許我得吃避暈藥 | [Phil] And because of all the wine I've had, maybe some Dramamine. |
這個永遠看不厭,絕對不會 | Never ever get tired of this. Ever. |
-妳可是住在這裡啊 -沒錯 | -And you live here! -I live here. |
我想威尼斯就是該從水面仰望的 | [Laura] I think Venice is meant to be seen from the water looking up. |
瞧,那是里阿爾托橋 | Look, here's the Rialto Bridge. |
嘿 | Hey! |
-那是巴士,嗨,巴士 -那就是巴士 | -There's the bus. Hello, bus. -That's the bus! |
我們都坐這個移動 | [Laura] This is our transport. |
我喜歡這裡沒辦法走得很快 | What I love about this place is you can't speed. |
你用腳走多快就多快,或是坐那艘船 | You can go only as fast as your feet take you or that boat... |
-那不公平…就那樣 -那巴士是最快的交通工具? | -which isn't fair. [laughs] -The bus is the fastest thing? |
好,到了 | [Phil] Here we go. |
那麼… | So-- |
我想可以在吃喝間休息一下 | I thought we'd take a little break between eating... |
也許試戴一些面具 | and then go try on a few masks. |
面具在威尼斯有幾百年歷史 | [Phil] Masks have been a thing in Venice for centuries, |
大家會在威尼斯著名的嘉年華會上戴 | worn during the city's famous Carnevale |
或是平日有些人,通常是貴族 | or anytime someone, usually a noble, |
想隱藏身分的時候會戴 | was looking for a little anonymity. |
塞吉歐的店在這裡 | [Laura] Sergio's shop is here. |
他跟他的兄弟、兒子 全家人都做面具 | He and his brother and his son and his family make masks. |
是 | [Phil] Yeah. |
這個是最傳統的威尼斯面具 | This mask is the most traditional Venetian mask. |
《阿瑪迪斯》 | Amadeus. |
你覺得怎麼樣? | [Laura] So? |
我的歌劇呢?寫完我的歌劇了嗎? | Where's my opera? Did you finish my opera yet? |
別吃、別睡,給我完成歌劇 | Don't eat, don't sleep, just finish the opera. |
-菲爾? -是 | -[Laura] Phil? -Yes. |
準備好去吃東西了嗎? | [Laura] Ready to go eat? |
妳得寫完我的歌劇 | You need to finish my opera. |
下一站是阿拉科 另一個有好吃小料理的地方 | Next up, All'Arco! Another great cicchetti place. |
這就像精緻美食,人手製作的材料 | This is like gourmet with artisanal ingredients, |
用上好的肉類和起司 | beautifully sourced meats and cheeses. |
-這是馬特奧 -馬特奧 | -This is Mateo. -Mateo. |
-這是菲爾 -幸會 | -This is Phil! -My pleasure. |
-幸會 -法蘭西斯科的兒子 | Francesco's son. |
-他們就是老闆 -太好了 | -These are the owners. -[Phil] Nice! |
你永遠想不到他會做什麼小料理 每天都不一樣 | [Laura] You never know what he'll concoct. Always different. |
-而且他是這方面的天才 -我喜歡天才 | -And he's a genius at this. -I love geniuses. |
-破產的天才 -破產的天才 | -Broke genius. -[Phil laughs] |
我還認識了威尼斯名氣最大的明星 | And I met the biggest celebrity in Venice... |
-神奇狗狗納尼 -牠很有名 | -[Phil] Nani the Wonder Dog. -[Laura] He's famous. |
大家都認識納尼 | Everyone knows Nani. |
納尼 | [man] Nani! |
-鏡頭很愛納尼 -納尼 | -[Phil] The camera loves Nani. -[Laura] Nani. |
要是你不多摸摸牠、抓抓牠的脖子 納尼會吠起來 | And Nani will start barking if you're not petting and scratching his neck enough. |
我應該試試 | I should try that. |
牠走…牠走了,瞧 | He goes-- There he goes. And he'll-- See? |
大家都認識牠 | Everyone knows him. |
牠是真正的威尼斯狗 | He's a true Venetian dog. |
這裡有幾種,有鱈魚 | [Matteo] Is a mix. We have codfish, |
那些有斑點的是煙燻火腿 或叫莎樂美腸 | speck is smoked ham or salami. |
這個是鮭魚 | This is the salmon. |
我想要哪個? 我想我會吃吃這個 | Which one do I want? I think I'm gonna have a bite of this. |
完美 | Perfect. |
我的朋友尤金里歐在哪裡? | [Phil] Where's my friend Eugenio? |
-尤金里歐是工作人員 -午安 | -Eugenio works on the crew. -Buongiorno. |
-你說這是你最愛的店? -對 | -You said this is your favorite place? -Yes. |
坐下吧,坐在蘿拉旁邊 | Take this chair. Sit next to Laura. |
你一定認識蘿拉 因為蘿拉就住在這附近 | You have to know Laura because Laura lives very close by. |
-我們是朋友了 -現在可以當朋友了 | -We're friends now. -Now you can be friends. |
好像這些小料理還不夠似的 | [Phil] As if these cicchetti weren't enough, |
他端出這些漂亮的茶點三明治 | out come these beautiful sandwiches, tramezzini. |
我在大家發現前 就拿了烤起司莎樂美腸茄子那一份 | I'm grabbing grilled cheese with salami and eggplant before anyone notices. |
我真愛這些三明治,太好吃了 | Wow, do I love these. Wow, are they great. |
好吃嗎? | [Matteo] Good? |
謝謝 | Thank you. |
這裡很棒,你會遇上漁民 | It's lovely here. You run into the fishermen. |
遇上店家 | All the shopkeepers. |
-這在法院附近,還會遇上法官 -我老實說 | -Run into judges with the courthouse. -Let me be honest with you. |
即使遇不到別人也沒關係 只要有這個三明治就行了 | I don't care if I didn't run into anybody, as long as I ran into this sandwich. |
另一個也給你 | [Laura] I got one for you. |
這是完美的威尼斯下午,是吧? | [Phil] This is the perfect Venice afternoon, isn't it? |
我們去找公寓吧 | Let's go apartment hunting. [chuckles] |
你們那裡有多少個浴室? | How many bathrooms you got up there? |
但在我跟這些好人談價錢之前 | [Phil] But before I make those nice people an offer, |
先再去一家店 嚐嚐威尼斯最古老的街頭小吃 | one more stop for some of the city's oldest kind of street food. |
-花枝和蝦子 -好 | -[Laura] Calamari and shrimps. -[Phil] Yeah. |
吃吧 | There you go. |
我們在吃經典的工人午餐 | So we're having the classic working man's lunch here. |
我不覺得自己有資格吃 | I don't feel I've earned it. |
-不壞啊 -不壞,一點也不壞 | -Not terrible. -Not terrible. Not terrible at all. |
這裡是結束的好地方 | [Phil] It's a good place to end. |
-希望不是說一切 -是一切沒錯 | -Hopefully not everything. -Yeah, everything. |
-其實那樣也不壞 -對,如果妳要挑… | -Actually, it wouldn't be bad. -No, if you were gonna pick a... |
-可以直接走進… -妳希望最後看到什麼風景? | -You'd just walk right-- -What would your last view be? |
-威尼斯 -不壞吧 | -It would be Venice. It would be Venice. -Not terrible. |
但別擔心我,我還沒打算就此了結 | [Phil] But don't worry about me. I'm not ending it all yet. |
我還沒吃甜點呢 | I haven't had dessert. |
在其中一條小巷裡有位女士 | Off one of the tiny alleys, there's a lady. |
她有一個…像儲藏室的地方 | She's got a little-- It's a like a closet. |
叫義式冰淇淋精品店 | It's called Boutique del Gelato. |
-早安 -早安 | -[Alessandra] Buongiorno. -Buongiorno. |
早安啊 | Buongiorno a lei. |
我是菲爾,妳好嗎? | -I'm Phil. How are you? -[chuckles] |
我很好,謝謝,你呢? | I'm fine, thanks. And you? |
妳叫什麼名字? | Tell me your name. |
雅麗珊卓 | Alessandra. |
這位女士日夜都在那裡 | [Phil] This lady, she's there all day, all night. |
她做義式冰淇淋,也賣義式冰淇淋 | She makes the gelato. She sells the gelato. |
她不會讓你試味的,所以別問了 | She's not giving you a taste, so don't ask. |
我需要一些妳的巧克力冰淇淋 | I need some of your chocolate. |
是 | [Alessandra] Yeah. |
我想嚐嚐妳的巧克力碎片冰淇淋 | I want to try your stracciatella, |
然後哪種水果的最好吃? | and then what's the best fruit? The-- |
要黑莓還是百香果? | [Alessandra] Do you want the blackberry or the passion fruit? |
嚐嚐黑莓的吧 | [Phil] Let's try blackberry. |
黑莓 | Blackberry. |
黑莓 | Blackberry. |
巧克力碎片冰淇淋 | Stracciatella. |
好,我喜歡 | [Phil] Yeah, I like it. |
-還有巧克力的 -好 | -[Alessandra] And the chocolate. |
聽起來非常好,是吧? | That sounds perfect, doesn't it? |
像是完美的組合 | That sounds like the perfect combination. |
好,要吃了 | Okay, here we go. |
-我先嚐嚐妳的巧克力冰淇淋 -嚐嚐吧 | -I'm tasting your chocolate first. -[Alessandra] Taste it. |
對,先嚐嚐最上面的 | Yeah. Taste the first. |
喜歡嗎? | Do you like it? |
我很喜歡,知道為什麼嗎? | I really like it. You know why I like it? |
口感很輕盈 | It's very light. |
嚐嚐百香果的 | [Alessandra] Taste the passion fruit. |
百香果!我可以試味?妳讓我試味? | Passion fruit! I get a taste? You're giving a taste? |
對 | Yeah. |
-別人看到了怎麼辦? -因為你…只有這次 | -What if people see this? -Because you are-- Just for this. |
-我知道妳… -你見到我開心嗎? | -[Phil] I know you-- -Are you happy to meet me? |
我墜入愛河了 | [Phil] I'm in love. |
我墜入愛河了,不回家見太太了 | I'm in love. I don't go home to my wife now. |
她不會做冰淇淋 | She can't make ice cream. |
我都跟做冰淇淋的人說 | You know, I tell people who make things like this... |
你們在做快樂的生意 | that you're in the happiness business. |
你們都讓別人快樂 | All you do is make people happy. |
這些人得幫忙,我一個人不行 瞧,詹姆斯很樂意 | These guys have to help. I can't do it alone. -Look, James is game. -Mm. Mm. |
這讓我很開心 | This makes me really happy. |
我在吃冰淇淋 然後有兩個孩子認出我來 | I was eating my ice cream and I met these two kids who recognized me! |
他們好可愛,就是他倆 | And they were adorable. So this is them. |
你們從哪個國家來? | What country are you from? |
菲律賓 | Philippines. |
-我愛你們,來,好好享受吧 -天啊,太感謝你了 | -I love you. Here, you enjoy it. -Oh my God! Thank you so much! |
這是最精彩的時刻,謝謝 | This is the highlight. Thank you. |
瞧,我就說吧,這是最精彩的時刻 | See, I told you, this is the highlight. |
-真棒 -謝謝 | -Sweet. -Thank you! |
-很高興見到你 -謝謝,再見 | -So nice to meet you. -Thanks! Bye. |
-我見到你們也很高興 -謝謝你 | -I love meeting you. -Thank you so much. |
我覺得很榮幸,他們很可愛 | I was so flattered. They were so cute. |
隔天有個男人上前跟我說 “可以問一件事嗎?” | And the next day, a man comes up to me and he says, "Oh, oh, may I ask you?" |
我說:“好” 他說:“知道哪裡有廁所嗎?” | I said "Yes." He said, "Do you know where is a toilet?" |
至少我怎樣都有雅麗珊卓 | But at least I'll always have Alessandra. |
-真是謝謝妳,再見 -再見 | -Grazie mille. Ciao, ciao. -Ciao. |
再見 | See you. |
-是這雙手做這些義式冰淇淋 -你是真男人 | -The hands that make the gelato. -You are a really man. |
我是真男人! | -[Phil] I am! -[Alessandra laughs] |
我要跟太太說:“我是真男人” | [Phil] I'm gonna tell my wife, "I'm a really man." |
我兩年前來這裡時 | [Phil] When I was here a couple of years ago... |
一位朋友推薦我去奧圖羅葡萄酒吧 | friends of mine turned me onto Da Arturo, |
不知為何那裡特別受好萊塢巨星鍾愛 | which is for some reason legendary with Hollywood types, |
像是芭芭拉史翠珊跟湯姆漢克斯 | like Barbra Streisand and Tom Hanks. |
他們好愛這裡 | They love it here. |
-你好 -你好,早安 | -[Phil] Ciao. -[man] Ciao. Buongiorno. |
-你好嗎?歡迎回來 -你好,恩尼斯托 | -How are you? Welcome back. -Ciao. Ernesto. |
-最近怎麼樣?你好嗎? -見到你真好 | -How is everything? -Good to see you. |
有個東西我想回來 給大家看看他們怎麼製作的 | There's one thing that I wanted to go back and just show you how they make it |
因為那是我吃過做得最棒的東西 | because it's the best of that thing I ever had. |
我做夢也想著這豬排 | I dream about the pork chop. |
-我兩年前第一次吃 -是 | -I had it first two years ago. -Yeah. |
你們做的豬排跟其他地方的都不一樣 | And the way you did it was unlike any other. |
我想讓大家看看這道非常特別的菜式 | I wanted to show everybody this very special dish. |
是你自創的嗎? | And did you invent it? |
我在1968年開業 | I open in 1968. |
不喜歡做魚,只有肉 | And no like to make fish, but just meat. |
-這餐廳沒有魚 -沒有魚,只有肉 | -There's no fish in this restaurant. -No, fish, just meat. |
大家都說我太瘋了 | The people, they say me very crazy, |
因為在威尼斯,哪有小餐廳不賣魚? | because in Venice, a small restaurant and no fish. |
-你說:“現在是誰瘋啊?” -對 | -"Who's the crazy one now?," you say. -Yeah. |
他們不肯只讓我吃我愛的那道菜 | [Phil] They wouldn't just let me have that one thing that I love. |
他們想我也愛上其他菜式 | They wanted me to love these other things. |
結果…他們贏了 | Well... they won. |
你嚐嚐,這是我最愛的 | You taste. It's my favorite. |
-哪個? -茄子,用了醋、洋蔥 | -Which one? -Eggplant in vinegar, onion, |
-松子跟葡萄浸泡 -我會喜歡的 | -pine nuts and grapes. -I'm gonna like that. |
我覺得這是最棒的 | [man] For me, it's the best. |
-比豬排更好,我覺得這是第一名 -真的嗎? | More than pork chop. This is, for me, number one. |
我愛這個,這是44年前創造的菜式 | I love this one. It's invented 44 years ago. |
好了 | [Phil] There we go. |
這個用了洋蔥,醃製了一週,那… | And this with onions. It's marinated for one week. That's mari-- |
不是吧 | Come on. |
停下,別吃太多 | Stop it. No eat too much then, |
-夠了 -吃完別的才吃 | -Basta-- -It's after. Eat first. |
-我還想吃 -你可以坐下來吃 | -I want more. -[man] You can sit and eat. |
不,我不想動 | No, I don't want to move. |
至少我可以去廚房親眼看著 | [Phil] At least I got a front row in the kitchen |
世上最棒的豬排是怎麼製作的 | for the making of the best pork chop the world has ever seen. |
一顆蛋,然後放麵粉 | [Phil] An egg and then flour. |
麵粉、蛋、麵包 | [cook] Flour, eggs, and bread. |
我好興奮 | I'm so excited. |
在炸了,你瞧 | Now, it's going. Look at it. |
恩尼斯托不會讓你久等 很快又給你吃別的料理 | Ernesto doesn't let you wait very long before feeding you something else. |
蘑菇?馬鈴薯? | Mushroom? Potatoes? |
洋蔥和酸奶油 | Onion and sour cream. |
洋蔥,放了酸奶油 | Onion and putted the sour cream. |
天啊,我很喜歡這個 | Oh, my God. I like this very much. |
-現在蘑菇當季 -夠了 | -[man] Now is the season for mushroom. -[Ernesto] Basta, basta! |
-菲爾,這季節… -恩尼斯托! | -Phil, now is the season-- -Ernesto! |
義大利人只有你會拿走食物 | You're the only Italian who takes food away! |
然後要做豬排了,你會吃太多 | Then they make pork chop. It's too much for you. |
-不會的,我會讓你意外 -別全吃了 | -No, it won't be. I surprise you. -No eat everything. |
他在倒掉一些油 | So he's pouring off some oil now. |
我認為最巧妙的是接下來這部分 | To me, the genius of this is what's about to happen. |
點晴之筆 | The final touch. |
白醋,普通白醋 | [man] White vinegar, simple white vinegar. |
太神奇了 | It's magical! |
這就是神奇的部分 | This is the magic part. |
只是白醋 | It's just white vinegar. |
就這樣 | That's all it is-- |
就是那個增添了美妙的酸香 | What gives it this like incredible tang. |
我真希望你們也能嚐到 | I wish you could taste this. |
你可以外帶回家,等到明天 | [man] You can take it home tomorrow. |
明天更好吃 | More... better tomorrow. |
-真的? -室溫就行,非常好吃 | -Really? -Room temperature. Very, very good. |
真的?我會放進行李箱 | Really? I put in my suitcase. |
對,你可以…真的 | Yeah, you can-- Yeah, really. |
那是一人份的? | That's for one person? |
-對 -瞧瞧 | -Sì. -Look at that. |
天啊 | Oh, my God. |
-來了 -你拿吧 | -Here I go. -[man] Take it. |
是你的了 | -Hee hee! -[man] It's yours. |
大家看啊 | Look, lookie, lookie. |
這就像夢一樣 | [Phil] This is like a fantasy. |
慢用 | [man] Buon appetito. |
我要吃中間那部分,怎麼樣? | I'm gonna take a center cut. How about that? |
看看是不是還是那麼好吃 我吃了告訴你 | We'll see if it's still good. I'll tell you. |
好,不喜歡嘛,再見囉 | Okay. No like. Ciao, ciao. |
拿走吧,快點回來 | Take it away. Come back! |
太棒了 | This is so fantastic. |
因為加了醋,有很美妙的濃烈味道 | It just has this incredible kick to it because of the vinegar. |
菲爾,今天我不工作,跟你一起吃 | [man] Phil, today, I don't work. I eat with you. |
-你呢?你要坐下嗎? -他在節食 | -How about you? You want to sit down? -[man] He's on diet. |
不喜歡,我都不在這裡吃 我去另一家威尼斯餐廳吃 | No like. I never eat here. I go to the other restaurant in Venice |
你喜歡魚 | You like fish. |
-不,他… -是啊 | -[man] No, he... -Sure, sure. |
芭芭拉史翠珊會這樣拿起骨頭嗎? | Does Barbra Streisand pick up the bone like this? |
芭芭拉史翠珊是很特別的女士 | Barbra Streisand very, very special lady. |
李奧納多狄卡皮歐也很特別 | Leonardo DiCaprio, he's a very special. |
-湯姆漢克斯人很好 -很棒 | -Tom Hanks, very nice. -Wonderful. |
-還不算厲害 -那個人… | -[Phil] Not impressed. -The man-- |
知道我覺得誰厲害嗎? | You know who I'm impressed with? |
我嗎? | [Ernesto] For me? |
你剛剛說的那些人 都做不到你會做的事 | All those people you mentioned, they can't do what you do. |
-對 -你說得對 | -Sì, sì. -You are right. [chuckles] |
-你是最棒的巨星 -不,但… | -You're the bigger star. -No, but-- |
這裡的藝術家是我 | The artist is me. |
-沒錯 -我就說吧 | -That's right. -Yes. I say! |
重要的人是我,不是其他人 | The people important is me, not the others. |
其他人?不行 | The others? No. |
不只是食物 | [Phil] It's not just the food. |
還有你身處的地方,那裡的歷史 | It's where you're sitting, it's the history, |
當然還有那些人,人很重要 | and then, of course, the guys. You know, the people. |
那就是奧圖羅葡萄酒吧 我向各位推薦 | That's Da Arturo. I recommend it to you. |
坐貢多拉是觀光客愛做的事 | [Phil] The gondola is a touristy thing. |
我無意貶低這個活動 | Now, I'm not meaning to disparage it, |
但你會想坐貢多拉 | but you feel the need to do it |
只因為你想在上面自拍 | because you got to get that selfie in the gondola. |
貢多拉有好幾百年都是主要交通工具 但後來有了馬達船 | They were the main transportation here for centuries until motors came along. |
現在就只用來載觀光客了 | But now, only used for tourists. |
我明白 | Yes, I get it. |
你想體驗一下坐貢多拉的感覺 | You want to have the experience of the gondola. |
對,我們有坐貢多拉,好吧 | Yes, we rode in a gondola. Okay. |
我沒有給予這些人他們應得的尊重 | I did not give these people the respect they deserve. |
-安娜,妳好 -你好 | -Anna! Hi! -[Anna] Hello. |
幸會,你好 | -Nice to meet you. -[Phil chuckles]] |
-我是菲爾 -你好 | -I'm Phil. -Ciao. |
你好,菲爾 | Ciao, Phil. |
這是你第一次坐船嗎? | This your first time in the boat? |
-人生第一次坐船,對 -人生第一次嗎?天啊 | -First time in any boat. Yes. -In any boat. Oh, God. |
不,第一次坐這種船啦 | No, first time in this kind of boat. |
這是典型的威尼斯船,平底的 | This is a Venetian, typical Venetian boat. Flat bottom. |
-我也是 -我們今天會試兩種位置 | -Yes. Me too. -And we try today in two positions. |
-前面 -是 | -In front. -Yes. |
還有像貢多拉船夫那樣在後面 | And on the back like a gondolier, |
站在船上 | standing on the top. |
-真的?站在那裡? -對,這裡 | -Really? Stand like there? -Yes! Here. |
手給我 | Give me your hand. |
-妳沒開玩笑,真的是船,好吧 -不對,這邊 | -You're not kidding, it's a boat! Okay. -[Anna] Oh, no. This way. |
-這邊,當然了 -對 | -[Phil] This way. Sure! -[Anna] Yes. |
來 | Come. [laughs] |
-平的 -這隻腳放這裡? | -Flat. -[Phil] Here? |
-對,正好,放輕鬆 -正好 | -Yes. This is perfect. Okay, relax. -Perfect. |
-真的? -別像魚骨鯁喉一樣,放輕鬆 | -[Phil] Really? -No stuck fish. Really relax. |
好,你現在是舞者了 | [Anna] Okay, you are a dancer now. |
好,我要碰你,不好意思 轉動你的手腕 | Okay, I touch you. Sorry. Turn your wrists now. |
提起雙手,跟我跳舞,來,推 | Lift your hands and dance with me. Come on. Push. |
對了,摸這裡 | Yes, it is. And touch here. |
轉動,提起,用掌心推 | Turn, lift, push with your palms. |
對了,很好 | Yes. Perfect. |
我剛學會划船,就普通划船 | [Phil] I just figured out rowing, regular rowing |
就像坐划艇那樣 這完全相反,得用推的 | like a row boat. This is the complete opposite. You push. |
我在做的事一點都不合理 | It doesn't even make sense what I'm doing. |
這是我的敵人 | This is my enemy. [laughs] |
-你們好 -你們好,我們會來追你們 | -[Anna] Ciao! -Ciao! We're coming after you! |
準備好了嗎? | [Anna] Are you ready? |
-準備好了 -好 | -I'm ready. -[Anna] Okay. |
去吧,推 | Go, push, push. |
幹得好 | Good job. |
你很厲害啊 | Hey! You are fantastic. |
我很厲害! | I am fantastic! |
-幹得好 -威尼斯,你好 | -[Anna] Good job! -[Phil] Hello, Venice! |
幹得好 | [Anna] Good job. |
嘿 | -[Phil] Hey! -[Anna] Yoo-hoo! |
其實這是欣賞城市的好方法 | This is a nice way to see a town actually, |
但你沒法常常四周張望,你得專心 | but you can't look around too much, you gotta pay attention. |
-現在一起喊“欸欸”,好嗎? -好 | -Now we cry together "ohi, ohi," okay? -[Phil] Yes. Ohi, ohi? |
-好 -一、二、三,開始 | -Okay. -[Anna] One, two, three, go! |
妳在說我家族的語言 | You are speaking the language of my family. |
-真的嗎? -對 | -Really? [chuckles] -Yeah. |
好,所以我勉強會划了 | [Phil] Okay, so I barely got the hang of that. |
然後我們到開闊水域了 | Then we go out into open water. |
這是你第一場冒險 | [Anna] This is your first adventure. |
對,真是很大的冒險 | -[Phil] Yes, it's a big adventure for me. -[Anna laughs] |
那裡有什麼?有浪 | And what's out there? Waves! |
其他大船留下的尾流 | The wake of other bigger boats. |
妳確定那不是來救我的? | [Phil] Sure that's not for me? |
對,快划,加油,推啊 | [Anna] Yes! Row, row! Come on! Push, push! |
我現在不只滿頭大汗,而要昏過去了 | I'm beyond shvitzing. It's now chaloshing. |
我要被渾身大汗悶暈了 | Chaloshing means roasting in one's own juices. |
我那時候就是這樣 | That's what I'm doing. |
-幹得好,推 -為什麼我的背這麼疼? | -[Anna] Good job. Push! Push! -Why does my back hurts so much? |
太棒了,菲爾 | Yoo-hoo! Bravo, Philip! |
太棒了,菲爾 可以直接划到醫院嗎? | [Phil] Bravo, Philip. Can we just row right to the hospital? |
-這是舞步 -舞步? | -[Anna] It's a dance! -[Phil] What? |
這是世上最爛的舞步 | This is the world's worst dance. |
太好了,菲爾 | Bravo, Philip! Yoo-hoo! |
我們越過運河了,好啊 | We crossed the channel! Yes! [chuckles] |
我才剛覺得我抓到要訣了 但快死了,她說… | When I just think I have the hang of this, and I'm near death, she says... |
好,我們試試來後面划吧 | [Anna] Okay, we try to row on the back. |
“雖然難一點,但我想你準備好了” | "It's a little harder, but I think you're ready." |
不,安娜,我還不行 | No, Anna, I'm not ready. |
站在上面,不能坐 | Standing on the top, no seat. |
我知道 | I know. |
-請把手機和錢給我 -要站起來了 | -Give me your phone and money, please. -Here we go. |
-以防萬一 -妳認真的 | -Just in case. -You're serious. |
-對 -我早知道這是騙局 | -Mm. Yes. -I knew this was a scam. |
大家再見了 | Oh, goodbye, everybody. |
不,沒事的,厲害 | No, no problem. Wow! |
妳真是容易讚嘆 | Wow, you're very easily impressed. |
我去前面幫你 | [Anna] I go to help you in front. |
像這樣 | Like this. |
嘿 | Hey! Hey! |
我沒法組織起來 | [Phil] I can't put it all together... |
有槳架,要划 | with the oar lock and the stroke |
然後提起來轉動手腕 | and the go up and twist your hand... |
現在又要推 | and now push. |
要站直 | [Anna] And stand. |
你是高尚的貢多拉船夫了,不是奴隸 | You are a noble gondolier now, not slave! |
怎麼不把我推進水裡,趕快了事? | Why not just throw me overboard and get this over with? |
讓鯊魚來了結我吧 | Just have sharks come and just finish. |
在我把船弄沉之前,安娜為了自救 讓我回到前面去 | Before I sink us both, Anna saves herself and sends me back to the front. |
好 | [Phil] All right. |
-加油 -我們要不很快完事 | -[Anna] All right, come on. -[Phil] We're ending soon, |
要不我就去那個島跟一個排球生活了 | or I'm gonna live on that island with a volleyball. |
推 | Push. |
推 | Push. [chuckles] |
幹得好,菲爾 | [Anna] Bravo, Philip! |
非常好 | Molto bravo. |
很辛苦吧 | [Anna] Very hard. |
我很少碰到這麼難的事 | [Phil] This was one of the hardest things I've ever done. |
我不管是智力和體力都不適合做這個 | I don't have the intellectual capacity, I don't have the stamina for this. |
現在我看到貢多拉船夫… | Now when I see a gondolier... |
佩服 | Respect. |
對了 | By the way... |
我長了水泡 | I got a blister. |
沒錯 | That's right. |
沒錯,水泡 | That's right. Blister. |
知道有什麼很好嗎? | [Phil] Know what's nice? |
有馬達的船 | A boat with a motor. |
而且我跟新朋友盧卡馬奇奧瑞一起 | Plus, I'm here with my new friend, Luca Marchiori, |
他是出色的美食作家,也是歷史學家 | who is a great food writer, and he's an historian. |
雖然他家人搬到倫敦居住 | Even though his family moved to London, |
他在義大利出生,父親的威尼斯血統 可以上溯到18世紀 | he was born in Italy to a father with Venetian roots that go back to the 1700s. |
所以他是百分之百的威尼斯人 | So, he's Venice through and through, |
也是遊覽這城市的好導遊 | and he's a great guide to the city. |
威尼斯下雨的時候 | You know, when it's raining in Venice, |
潮水漲高,船就比較靠近橋下 | the tide rises and so the boat gets closer to the bridge. |
你就得調整一下姿勢 | So you make adjustments. |
我想問,你們這洪水問題有多久了? | Let me ask you. How long have you had this flooding problem? |
我們的頭還好好連著身體 現在要去盧卡最愛的烘焙咖啡店 | [Phil] Our head still on our body, we're off to Luca's favorite coffee roastery, |
卡納雷吉歐烘焙咖啡 來點暖身子的東西 | Torrefazione Cannaregio, for something warm. |
真棒 | -Oh, that's nice. -Mm-hmm. |
雖然義大利的咖啡很有名 | [Luca] I mean, Italy is associated with coffee, |
國內有蓬勃的咖啡文化 | and there's a really strong coffee culture here. |
但不是很多人知道 那其實是在威尼斯開始的 | But not a lot of people know it actually started here in Venice, |
因為1570年代 第一次從伊斯坦堡引入咖啡豆到這裡 | because the coffee bean was brought from Istanbul in about the 1570s |
後來才傳遍整個義大利 | and then it spread to the rest of Italy, |
所以威尼斯人很自豪 咖啡文化始於威尼斯 | so the Venetians are very proud it started here in Venice. |
我想世界其餘地方正在努力跟上 | I think the rest of the world is trying to catch up now |
-義大利咖啡,對吧? -我也這麼想 | -to Italian coffee. -I think so, too. |
我想確認此事,過了多久才有人發現 | [Phil] Here's what I need to know. How long before people realized, "Hey... |
“這裡很美,大家會來付錢觀光”? | This is magical, people will come and pay money to be tourists in our place"? |
大概在13、14世紀,威尼斯就出名了 | By the 13th, 14th century, Venice was famous-- |
以美麗城市聞名 | as famous for being a beautiful city |
因為這裡曾是歐洲貿易的中心 | as it was for being the center of European commerce. |
-好,所以有七百年旅遊業歷史 -沒錯 | -Okay, so 700 years of tourism. -[Luca] Exactly. |
-因為這城市當時很富有 -對 | -Because the city was so rich... -[Phil] Yeah. |
曾經是非常成功的貿易港口 | ...and such a successful trading post, |
大家開始花錢修飾建築 | people started spending money on buildings. |
以前有法律規定威尼斯人 不准花錢買奢華服飾 | There were laws to say Venetian people couldn't spend money on rich clothes. |
所以他們就花錢買畫 蓋建築、裝潢教堂 | And so they spent money on paintings, buildings, the churches. |
威尼斯很快變成這個美麗的藝術城市 | So Venice quickly became this beautiful art city. |
我喜歡這些歷史,因為非常有意思 | I love the history because it's the most fascinating. |
現在我想問你 | So now, I want to ask you, |
我讀過文章說威尼斯在下沉 | I've read about how Venice is sinking |
而破壞這裡的 正是想來這裡觀光的旅客 | and it's being destroyed by the very tourists who want to come and see it. |
我親眼看到,那些郵輪開進來 | And I see with my own eyes, the cruise ships coming in. |
-好像另類入侵行動一樣 -對 | -[Phil] It's another kind of invasion. -[Luca] Yeah. |
這些郵輪進出潟湖的路線 | The routes that the cruise ships take to come in and out of the lagoon, |
太接近建築物了 | they're going far too close to the buildings-- |
-我在飯店有感覺 -地面震動 | -I felt it. -Ground shaking. |
-凌晨四點,我感覺到震動 -對 | -Four in the morning I felt a vibration. -Yeah. |
我一瞧 有另一個城市進來你們的城市 | And I look, and a city is coming into your city. |
你們說我這麼想對不對 | And tell me if this is correct. |
你的生意不會因此受惠 飯店也不會增加生意 | It's not like you're getting the business, the hotel is getting the business. |
那些人都在船上吃睡 | They sleep and eat on the boat. |
說得對,沒錯 | Exactly. Yes. |
-像是打了就跑的旅遊 -對 | -It's hit-and-run tourism. -[Luca] Hit-and-run tourism, yeah. |
那天下午,我接著去一個 沒因為那種打了就跑的旅遊 | [Phil] Later that afternoon, I'm off to a local place that doesn't benefit |
而受惠的當地生意 | from that kind of hit-and-run tourism. |
兩年前,別人推薦我來 | A couple years ago, I was turned on to |
這家我認為是全威尼斯最棒的餐廳 | what I think is the best restaurant in Venice. |
艾科沃餐廳在聖馬可廣場附近 只需走一小段路 | Al Covo's just a short walk from the Piazza San Marco, |
你卻不會發現餐廳就在旁邊 | and you'd never know you're near it. |
-你來了 -你好 | -[woman] You're here! -[man] Buongiorno! |
-你好 -大家都在打招呼 | -Buongiorno! -Lots of hellos! |
你好,菲爾 | Ciao, Phil. |
我很愛經營這裡的這家人 這是威尼斯人塞沙爾 | [Phil] And I just love the family that runs it. Here's Cesare from Venice |
他太太黛安來自德州奧斯丁 | and his wife Diane, who is originally from Austin, Texas, |
這是他們兒子羅倫佐 跟他的女友提茲亞娜 | their son Lorenzo and his girlfriend, Tiziana. |
他們讓我臨時加入一頓家庭午餐 | They're squeezing me in for a family lunch. |
-希望你餓了 -有點吧 | -We hope you're hungry. -I'm a little. |
這是第一道菜 | [waiter] Your first course. |
混合了水煮小蝦子跟蝦蛄 | It's a mix of boiled baby shrimps and boiled mantis shrimps. |
謝謝,真豐盛 | Thank you. What a treat. |
很好吃 | [Phil] Wow, that's good. |
這種魚是本地的,越來越難抓了 | This kind of fish, the local fish, is getting more difficult to get. |
-是嗎?為什麼? -對 | -It is? Why? -Yeah. |
過度捕魚 | Overfishing. |
可惜,威尼斯什麼都快沒了 | Damn. Venice is almost over everything. |
對 | [Lorenzo] Yeah. |
-對吧? -說得對 | -[Phil] Right? -[Cesare] Yeah. |
旅遊業是資源 但現在的旅遊業不一樣 | Tourism is a resource, not the tourism that we have now. |
他們來自拍一下就走了 | They take a selfie, go away. |
菲爾,這很矛盾 但這個城市沒在賺錢 | Phil, it's a paradox, but the city doesn't make money. |
我想威尼斯看起來太壯觀 | [Tiziana] I think that Venice looks so incredible |
你不會想到這是真正的城市 有人在裡面生活 | that you don't think you're inside a real city in which people live. |
沒錯,在某方面來說 感覺就像去迪士尼一樣 | It's true. Because in some ways, it feels like a Disneyland experience. |
對 | Yeah. |
很多人問我 “真的有人住在威尼斯嗎?” | I mean many times I'm asked, "Do people actually live in Venice?" |
或是“威尼斯什麼時候關門”? | Or "What time does Venice close?" |
不是開玩笑 | I kid you not. |
-真的有人問過 -太好笑了 | -It really happened. -That's hilarious. |
乾杯 | Cheers. |
菲爾,來了 | -Oh. -Phil, here we are. |
-這是巨螯蟹 -沒錯 | [Phil] This is spider crab. |
配義大利麵 | With pasta. |
聞起來好香 | This smells amazing. |
我想在威尼斯的餐廳改善了很多 | The restaurants have gotten so much better, I think, in Venice, |
都是多虧你們這樣的人 | thanks to people like you. |
我想有幾家算得上是全國級的餐廳了 | There's a few now that are as good as anywhere in Italy, I think. |
雖然他們開了… | Although, they open, um... |
幾百家小餐館 | hundreds of small... things, |
看起來…其實不怎麼樣 | they look like-- They're not so good. |
其實裡面沒有廚房 | They actually don't have the kitchen |
也沒有主廚 | and they don't have the chef. |
全都是預先做好的 | -It's all pre-cooked. -Oh. |
-預先做好的菜式 -那旅客怎麼分辨? | -It's pre-cooked cuisines. -How does a tourist know? |
-看到廚房就知道 -廚師服、主廚帽 | -If they see a kitchen. -[Diane] A jacket, a chef hat. |
外套,火光、烤爐 | A jacket, some fires, some oven. |
-在這裡不會… -你不會想到要問 | -These places don't-- -You'd never think to ask. |
沒錯,但事情就是這樣 | Exactly. But that's the way it is. |
瞧瞧這多漂亮,我要吃的是什麼? | Look how beautiful this is! What am I eating here? |
-這是很漂亮的… -這是亞得里亞海比目魚 | -This is a beautiful-- -[Cesare] This is Adriatic sole. |
-天啊 -叫“溫柔比目魚” | -[Phil] My goodness. -[Cesare] Sole de la Gentile. |
-溫柔比目魚 -溫柔的靈魂,即是你 | -Gentle sole. -[Phil] Gentle soul, that's you! |
年輕一輩覺得 該如何處理威尼斯的問題? | So what do the young folks think we should do about Venice? |
怎麼做才能讓這裡 恢復成你們希望的模樣? | What do you think would help return it to what you want it to be? |
必須讓威尼斯變得適合居住 | You got to make Venice livable for the people, I mean... |
-年輕人都離開 -他們得去別的地方找工作 | -Young people go away-- -They have to get a job somewhere else. |
這是悲劇,真的 | This is the tragedy. It's a tragedy. |
你失去了威尼斯人,就失去那些文化 全都失去了 | When you lose Venetians, you lose culture. You lose everything. |
然後觀光客來到也沒東西看了 | Then there'll be nothing for the tourist to come and see. |
沒錯 | [Lorenzo] Exactly. |
-我在晚上散步,那些燈光、顏色… -夕陽 | -When I walk at night, the light, color... -[Diane] The sunset. |
商店、建築物的歲月痕跡 | ...the shops, the age of the buildings, |
不管哪裡都像是一幅畫 | it's a painting everywhere you look. |
有一個很棒的時刻 | There's this one sweet moment... |
你在夜晚的時候走路回家 | ...when you walk back home late at night. |
也許是因為派對,也許是因為喝了酒 | Maybe it's the party, maybe it's the, you know, the wine, |
但有那麼一刻你會覺得自己擁有這裡 | but there's a sweet moment when you think you own this |
覺得自己是這裡的一部分 | and you feel you're really part of it. |
為保存你的樂趣乾杯 來保存這些樂趣吧 | To preserving your pleasure! Let's preserve pleasure. |
一定要保存樂趣 | Let's preserve pleasure, for heaven's sake! [chuckles] |
還不壞… | Not so bad. Not so bad. |
威尼斯當然是最棒的,但來到義大利 | [Phil] You can't beat Venice, but you shouldn't leave Italy |
一定也得造訪鄰近一些較小的城市 | without visiting some of the smaller cities nearby. |
用手機做點功課,了解一下那些城鎮 | Just do a little research on your phone and find out about the towns, |
因為即使只有一、兩個小型觀光地點 | because even if they have one or two little attractions, |
遊客肯定少很多 而且那裡還是義大利,對吧? | they're far less crowded and it's still Italy. Right? |
你懂我的意思,義大利最棒了 | And you know what I say. Italy wins. |
在威尼斯兩小時的車程外 | Just a couple hours drive from Venice |
你會來到精緻的古城摩德納 | and you're in the exquisite, ancient city of Modena. |
我認識了一個新朋友 她教我所有關於這美妙地方的知識 | I met a new friend who taught me all I need to know about this amazing place. |
卡塔蓮娜斯克納堤是美食專家 | Caterina Schenetti is a food expert. |
她會帶人到處吃美食 | She gives food tours. |
今天她會帶我參觀最古老的市場 阿爾比奈尼市場 | Today she's showing me around the oldest market, the Mercado Albinelli. |
這是一個很可愛漂亮的小市場 | This is this darling, little beautiful market. |
瞧瞧這些美食 | Look at the treats! |
這裡也能買到很棒的… | And it's also one of the best places to get... |
帕馬森起司 | Parmigiano. |
-我的最愛 -不能錯過這裡的帕馬森起司 | -[Phil] My favorite. -[Caterina] You can't miss it. |
這是本地生產的嗎? | [Phil] And it's from this area? |
對,而且你要是往北一點 或往南一點 | Yeah. Also, if you go a little bit up north, a little bit up south, |
-就不算帕馬森起司,不是 -不好 | -that's not parmigiano. No way. -No good. |
-這是政府規定的 -是 | -And it's restricted by the government. -Yes. Yes. |
你們真的有些好法律 | -You guys have great rules. -[chuckles] |
我們先試試新鮮的 | [Caterina] First, we are trying the fresco. |
新鮮帕馬森起司是熟成一年的 | [Phil] Fresco parmigiano is aged one year. |
是熟成時間最短的一種了 | That's the youngest you can get. |
這一刻起才能叫它們帕馬森起司 | From this moment, we can start to call the cheese parmigiano reggiano. |
謝謝 | Grazie. |
真棒 | Nice. |
24個月的? | Venti quattro mesi? |
接下來要吃熟成兩年的起司 | [Phil] Next, here's the two-year-old cheese. |
瞧,開始有些晶體了 | Look, so you start to see the crystals. |
看到嗎? | [Phil] You see it? |
一般來說,熟成時間越久 越有這種晶體口感 | Basically, more it's aged, more you can feel this crystal. |
有更久一點的嗎? | Is there an older one? |
-這個非常特別,熟成六年了 -什麼? | -A very special one, six years old. -What? |
會要我的命 | [Phil] It's gonna kill me. |
謝謝 | [Phil] Grazie. |
我們弄掉了 | We have lost it. |
這非常老,我得小心對待 | [Phil] Well, it's very old. I have to be delicate. |
-就像對待我一樣,得小心點 -對 | -Like with me, you should be delicate. -Yes. |
-開動 -開動 | -Cheers. -Cheers. |
會吃到截然不同的味道 | You taste completely different flavors now. |
可以說是甜的 | It's almost sweet. |
對,而且可以看到顏色變了很多 | Yeah, and you can see also the color was changing a lot. |
質感也不一樣了 | The consistency is different. |
真的很好吃 | That's really good. |
為什麼我們在美國 | [Phil] Why when we get parmigiano reggiano |
買到的帕馬森起司又乾又易碎? | is it somewhat dry and crumbly in the United States? |
我希望你去義大利 | I want you to go to Italy |
買真空包裝的帕馬森起司 | and get a vacuum-sealed thing of parmigiano reggiano. |
放進行李箱裡 | Put it in your suitcase, |
因為你會發現原產地的 吃起來很不一樣 | because you're gonna find that it tastes much different from the source. |
太驚人了 | It's phenomenal. |
非常出色 | -[Phil] Bellissima! -Grazie. Grazie. |
卡塔蓮娜可說是萬事通 | [Phil] Caterina knows a lot about a lot of things, |
但她最了解義大利香醋 | but she specializes in balsamic vinegar. |
你看到標籤寫著 “摩德納義大利香醋” | You've seen the label, balsamic vinegar of Modena. |
好啊,我們在摩德納了 | Yes! We're in Modena! |
-走了 -走了 | -[Caterina] Andiamo! -[Phil] Andiamo! |
我們去嚐醋了 | [Phil] Off to taste vinegar. |
在途中… | And on the way... |
瞧瞧那座大教堂 | [Caterina] See the cathedral. |
第一顆石頭是在1099年安放的 | The first stone was put on in 1099. |
-真厲害 -想像一下 | -Amazing. -You can imagine. |
我們的大教堂也叫“石頭書” | Our cathedral, it is also called The Stone Book. |
-所以從… -從那些圖案可以看出故事 | [Phil] So you tell the story with pictures. |
是的 | [Caterina] Yes. |
妳看到這個了嗎? | So you see this one here? |
這是我在教弟弟打棒球的畫面 | This is when I taught my brother to play baseball. |
我可不知道那是不是… | Well, I don't know if that one was the... |
-他很生氣,他就愛這樣 -正確的解讀 | -He got very angry. This is what he does. -...proper interpretation. |
非常像 | [Phil] It's a good likeness. |
來對面這裡 看看傳統的摩德納義大利香醋 | [Caterina] So let's cross here to see the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena. |
進去吧 | [Phil] Here we go. |
這裡有官方監管的義大利香醋 | [Phil] This is where you get the official balsamic vinegar. |
連瓶子的形狀也有規定 | Even the shape of the bottle is regulated. |
是吧?一定得是這個形狀 | Right? It has to be this shape. |
一定得有這個號碼,也得有這個標籤 | It has to have this number on it. It has to have this label on it. |
真的很正規 | You know, it's pretty official. |
瓶子是由汽車設計師喬治亞羅設計的 | The bottle was designed by Giugiaro, car designer. |
我們應該找這樣的 | This is what you want to look for. |
如果是傳統的… | If it's traditional... |
一定是這個形狀嗎? | Has to be this shape. |
一定是這個形狀 | Has to be this shape. |
不是所有法規都很爛,是吧? | [Phil] Not all regulation is terrible. Right? |
這是為了確保品質 | This is to ensure quality. |
這個熟成了至少12年 | This is aged at least 12 years. |
你該先聞聞看,然後才嚐味道 | -You should smell first and then taste. -[Phil] Wow. |
告訴你,他們倒一滴在湯匙上 | I'm telling you, they put a drop on this spoon... |
那甜美、刺激、酸香的味道 在口中爆發 | and an explosion of sweet and pungent and sour, |
但非常強烈,很濃縮 | but so intense, so concentrated. |
然後我嚐了熟成25年的 | And then I have the 25-year, |
那又是另一個境界了 | and that's like a whole other level. |
這不該叫醋了 | You shouldn't even call it vinegar. |
應該叫… | You should call it ha-hoo ba-dow dee-dow. |
兩個我都買了,非買不可 | I bought both. Had to buy both. |
然後從冰淇淋店送來兩杯冰 | [Phil] They then come from the ice cream place, |
就是隔壁漂亮的義式冰淇淋店 | the beautiful gelato store next door. |
口味叫“拿鐵花”,好嗎? | And they come with a flavor called fiore de latte, right? |
牛奶花 | Flower of milk. |
不是很好聽的名字嗎? | Isn't that a nice name for something? |
-我好開心 -我們應該 | -I'm so happy! -We should have |
-在上面放櫻桃木醋 -等一下 | -the cherry wood vinegar on top. -[Phil gasps] Wait a minute. |
然後淋上一些這個義大利香醋 | [Phil] And they drizzle a little of this balsamic vinegar. |
已經看得出這一定好吃 | You already know this is gonna be good. |
這…好吧 | This is-- Okay. |
這立即成了世界一流甜點 | This is automatically one of the world's great desserts. |
妳每天都吃,看妳表情 | You have this every day. You have a face-- |
妳表情在說:“我們每天都吃” | You the have the face of, "Yeah, we have it every day." |
真是完美的組合 | [Phil] It's such a perfect combo. |
可是不管我怎麼愛這個 我想以後我會這麼做 | And yet, as much as I love that, I think what I'm gonna do now, |
如果你來我家 | if you come over to my house, |
不管我們吃什麼,那一頓最後 | whatever we eat, I'm gonna finish the meal |
我會倒一滴這個 因為你不會想吃別的了 | with a drop of this because you're not gonna eat anything |
這一滴就有豐富美味 像大家說的“液體黃金” | that has more flavor than one drop of this, like they call it, liquid gold. |
買上好的香醋吧,真的很值得 | Get the good stuff. It's worth it. |
卡塔蓮娜還計劃去一個地方 | [Phil] Catarina has one more stop in mind... |
雖然已經中午了 她保證讓我吃到最棒的摩德納早餐 | and even though it's midday, I've been promised the perfect Modena breakfast. |
我們跟她朋友安德麗亞 在叫第凡內酒吧的地方碰面 | We meet her friend Andrea at a place called Bar Tiffany. |
然後我們品嚐了第凡內早餐 | And we have breakfast at Tiffany's. |
-妳好 -你好 | -Buongiorno! -Buongiorno! |
-油炸義大利餃 -謝謝 | -Un gnocco fritto. -[Caterina] Grazie! |
你拿卡布奇諾 | È viva. So you take your cappuccino, |
把油炸義大利餃泡進去 | and you dip into the gnocco fritto. |
這是摩德納版本的甜甜圈配咖啡吧? | So this is a Modena donuts and coffee, right? |
可以這麼說 | -[Caterina chuckles] -[Andrea] Yeah, basically. |
這個稍微炸過、鼓鼓的熱麵團 | It's a kind of lightly fried, puffy, hot pillow of dough |
是油炸義大利餃 | called a gnocco fritto. |
很輕盈啊 | [Phil] Wow. It's very light. |
對,非常輕盈 | [Caterina] Yeah. Super light. |
大多都是空氣 | [Phil] Mostly air. |
我沒了油炸義大利餃該怎麼活? | How can I live without gnocco fritto? [chuckles] |
-知道是怎麼做的嗎? -不知道 | -[Andrea] Do you know how it's made? -No! |
油炸義大利餃是用00麵粉 | [Andrea] The gnocco fritto. It's zero zero flour |
加豬油做的,因為在摩德納… | with some pig lard because in Modena... |
-豬油 -到處都用 | -Strutto. -...it's everywhere. |
-豬油 -豬油 | -Strutto. -Strutto. |
意思是豬的脂肪? 對 | -That's the fat of the pig? -[Andrea and Caterina] Yes. |
加了豬油什麼都會變得更棒,對吧? | Makes everything a little better, doesn't it? |
-對 -沒錯 | -[Caterina and Andrea] Yes. |
-然後要油炸,用豬油 -用豬油 | -And then they fry it... in strutto. -In strutto. -[Phil] More. -[Andrea] What else? |
-更多豬油 -不然呢? | -[Phil] More. -[Andrea] What else? |
更多豬油 | [Caterina] Strutto. |
也許我該把豬油塗滿全身 我也會變得更棒了 | Maybe I should just put strutto all over me and I will be better, too. |
只有摩德納才有這個 | [Andrea] You can find this one just in the area of Modena. |
跟很多義大利產品一樣 | Like many other Italian products, |
如果你走幾公里去別的城鎮 | if you move from a few kilometers from one town to the other, |
也許那邊會改了名字,或是改了食譜 | maybe they change the name, they change the recipe. |
這個也是一樣 | And that's what happened for this one. |
我喜歡這裡地區的產品 能夠反映那個地區 | I like that the products of the area come to define the area. |
-對,說得對 -是吧? | -Yeah, this is true. -Right? |
好 | Okay. |
我要叫安東尼奧再炸一個 | I'm gonna call Antonio to fry another one. |
我們吃過早餐,馬上就吃午餐 | [Phil] And we move from breakfast straight into lunch. |
-這是夾了義式肉腸的小炸餃 -很棒 | -This is a small gnocchi with mortadella. -[Phil] Nice. |
-還有莎樂美腸 -很棒 | -With salami. -Nice. |
-還有生帕爾瑪火腿 -最棒 | -And with raw prosciutto. -Nicest. |
-不客氣 -謝謝 | -Prego. -Grazie. |
是熱的,你就想要這樣的 | [Phil] Oh, it's warm. That's what you want. |
好,這變成火腿三明治了 | Yes, this is a ham sandwich now. |
那些脂肪開始融化 因為它還熱,有點脆 | The fat starts to melt because it's hot and a little crispy, |
這是很好的事 | and that's a very good thing. |
好像火腿可頌,但換成義大利風格 | [Phil] Wow. It's like a ham on a croissant, but Italian style. |
-而且是炸的 -炸得熱烘烘的 | -[Andrea] And fried. -[Caterina] And fried and hot. |
對,所以就是更好吃吧 | Yeah... so better is what you're saying. |
我不能說謊 | [Phil] Now I can't lie to you. |
通常你會聽說過摩德納這地方 | The main reason you've even heard of Modena |
是因為那裡有個叫馬西默博圖拉的人 | is because there's a guy there named Massimo Bottura. |
他的法蘭西斯卡拿酒館 獲選為世上第一的餐廳 | His Osteria Francescana has been voted the number one restaurant in the world, |
我今天可以跟馬西默一起過 | and I get to spend the day with Massimo. |
我到他的公寓前面 首先見到的是露娜 | I show up at his apartment. First one I meet is Luna. |
瞧瞧這小狗 | Look at this puppy. Look at the puppy. |
然後我見到他太太蘿拉,她是美國人 | And then I meet his wife, Lara, who's American. |
-進來吧 -這對夫妻請我進家裡喝咖啡 | -[Lara] Come on in. -And they invite me in for coffee. |
-馬西默,菲爾來了 -嗨,菲爾 | -Massimo! Phil! -Hi, Phil! |
是義式杏仁餅啊,你好啊 | Oh, the amaretti! Ciao. |
我聽說你喜歡這個 | I heard you like these. |
-我喜歡義式杏仁餅 -太好了 | -I love the amaretti. -Oh, good. |
看到嗎? | [Massimo] You see? |
看到裡面多柔軟嗎? | You see how soft the inside are? |
-看到了 -然後這部分像是…嚐嚐看 | -Yes, I do. -And then this part is like-- Try. |
-要點咖啡嗎? -好 | -You want some coffee? -Yes. |
-早上不喝咖啡說不了話 -我也是 | -Can't talk without coffee in the morning. -Me too. |
除了經營世上最棒的餐廳 | [Phil] Besides running the best restaurant, |
他跟蘿拉創辦了“靈魂食物” | he and Lara created Food For Soul, |
這是一個國際組織 致力改革慈善廚房 | an international group committed to revolutionizing the soup kitchen. |
他想創立一個社群 | He's trying to create a community, |
不只是在感恩節、聖誕節才做 | and it's not just once on Thanksgiving, once on Christmas. |
而是每週都進行 | It's every week. |
他們服務的人會開始跟別人聯繫 | And the people they serve start making human connections. |
如果你好好服務一百個人 你叫得出他們的名字 | If you serve a hundred people well, you greet them by name... |
-是 -你的志工知道那些人是誰 | -Yes. -...your volunteers know who they are, |
你給他們送上一份美味健康餐點 | you're serving them a delicious and healthy meal, |
有時候勝過送食物給一千人 | sometimes that's better than serving a thousand people |
只是丟三明治給他們 因為這樣更有可能改變現狀 | a sandwich thrown at them, because there's actual possibility for change. |
-你們建立了一個家庭 -沒錯 | -You make a family! -[Massimo] Absolutely! |
家庭 | Family. |
我們建立他們的自尊 所以我希望藝術家 | We build the dignity of the people. That's why I want artists, |
設計師、建築師重建那個漂亮的空間 | designers, architects to rebuild the beautiful space. |
跟我來 | Come with me! |
我想馬西默不想只跟我形容慈善廚房 | [Phil] I think Massimo doesn't wanna just tell me about the soup kitchen. |
你要跟我開瑪莎拉蒂嗎? | You driving the Maserati with me? |
-現在去嗎? -坐過義大利主廚開的車嗎? | -Are we doing that now? -Ever driven with an Italian chef? |
-沒有 -開得很快的車呢? | -No. -In a fast car? |
-沒有 -做好心理準備 | -No. -Be warned. |
但他開得不是很快 | But he wasn't driving very fast. |
所以先前說你開得快只是耍我? 你開得不快啊 | So, you were just teasing me that you drive fast? You don't drive fast. |
我那麼說真笨 | That was a stupid thing to say. |
幸好終於到了 | -[Phil] Thank God we're here. -[both chuckle] |
這個漂亮空間 會招待摩德納最需要幫助的人 | [Phil] This beautiful space serves Modena's most needy. |
這可不是普通的慈善廚房 你來拿一點吃的 | It's not some soup kitchen where you grab some sustenance |
就回去繼續要做的事 | and back to wherever you're going. |
你會覺得來到特別之地 | You feel somewhere special. |
這些是黑暗、北方 | These are the darkness, the north. |
他們想要見血,你看他們 | They want blood. Look at them. |
就像《權力遊戲》,你知道吧? | It's like Game of Thrones, you know? It's like... [growls] |
為什麼藝術只能給富人觀賞?不對 | And why art has to be just for rich people? No! |
藝術應該給所有人觀賞 | Art has to be for everyone. |
所以“靈魂食物” 幫助藝術家做這種案子 | That's why Food For Soul is helping artists to do these kind of projects. |
你明白吧? | You know? |
我們走吧 | Let's go! |
老實說,當時我心裡 | [Phil] In the back of my mind, I must admit |
在想著:“我們會吃東西嗎? | I was like, "Are we gonna eat? |
我們會去餐廳嗎?” | Are we gonna get to go to the restaurant?" |
-我們去喝一杯濃縮咖啡 -原來不會 | -We stop for espresso. -[Phil] Nope. |
-要超濃縮的 -超濃縮的 | -Like big shot. -Big shot. |
走這邊吧 | [Massimo] This way. |
也許下一站會是他的餐廳? | [Phil] Maybe the next stop is his restaurant? |
然後我們到了 | And then we're here! |
你好 | Ciao. |
-我認識了其中幾位員工 -你好 | -And I get to meet some of the crew. -Hi. |
現在我餓了 | And now I'm hungry. |
-你餓了,好啊 -我來對地方了 | -You're hungry. All right! [chuckles] -I came to the right place. |
我們去吃三明治吧 | Let's go have a sandwich. Let's have a sandwich. |
我們走這邊 | Let's go this way. |
-蘭伯斯可酒 -跟你認識真高興 | -Lambrusco. -I love meeting you. |
-謝謝 -你是我現在最喜歡的人了 | -Thank you. -You're my favorite new person. |
蘭伯斯可酒和義式肉腸 | Lambrusco and mortadella. |
來了,起司之王 | There it is! King of cheese! |
-對,起司之王 -這個是幾年的? | -There it is. King of the cheese. -And how old is this guy? |
應該是兩年的 | [Massimo] Two years, I think. |
美國的不是這個味道 | It doesn't taste like this at home. |
不是吧 | Come on! |
-真的,是真的 -別那麼說 | -Really. It's true. -Don't say that. |
這完美融合了酸味、濃香、苦味 | It's a perfect mixture between acidity, sapidity, bitterness, |
-甜味,全都在這一口 -沒錯 | -sweetness in one little chunk. -It's true. |
完全找不出問題來 | There is nothing wrong with that. |
-對 -是吧? | -Yeah. -Right? |
你想探索一下餐廳嗎? | Do you want to explore the restaurant? |
不用了 | Nah! |
不用?留在這裡? | No? Let's stay here? |
-好,我喜歡帕尼諾,最愛了 -我喜歡這裡,我喜歡三明治 | -Okay, I like panino! Panino forever! -I like it here. I like a sandwich. |
好,來瞧瞧你這個小地方 | Okay. We'll see your little place you got there. |
-來瞧瞧… -我們去吧 | -Let's see that-- -Let's walk in. |
你好 | [Phil] Hello. |
-你們好 -你好 | -[Massimo] Hi, guys. -[Phil] Hello! Oh! |
-你們好 -我穿得很寒酸 | -Hi, guys. -Wow! I am underdressed! |
-歡迎 -但我不會去吃飯的地方 | [Massimo] Welcome. [Phil] I'm not going to the dining room. |
他要帶我去廚房,讓我觀看製作過程 | He's taking me to the kitchen where I get to watch the making of. |
這裡是廚房 | -[Phil] Oh. -This is the kitchen. |
我只希望有人的盤子會掉一些食物 | [Phil] I'm just hoping some food falls off somebody's plate. |
好,大家,二人餐桌 兩份超級菜單,加把勁 | [in Italian] Okay, guys. A table with two people. Two super menu. Mazza! |
加把勁 | [all] Mazza! |
馬西默想先讓我看看 他世界聞名的菜式 | [Phil] First, Massimo wants to show me his world famous dish, |
“五種不同熟成年期的帕馬森起司 有不同口感和溫度” | "five ages of parmigiano reggiano in different textures and temperatures." |
沒錯,就叫這個名字 | Yes, that's the name. |
他將帕馬森起司 變成舒芙蕾、泡沫、醬汁 | He's transformed parmesan into soufflé, foam, sauce, |
氣泡和香脆的餅乾 | frothy air, and a crunchy cracker. |
-我們選一種材料 -是 | -[Massimo] We choose an ingredient... -[Phil] Yes. |
-就是帕馬森起司 -是 | -...and it's parmigiano reggiano. -Yes. |
然後決定 | And we decide |
我們就想用這個方式表達 | it's the way we want to express |
緩慢的熟成過程 | the slowly aging process. |
-你得嚐嚐 -給我的? | -Gonna taste that. -[Phil] For me? |
-是你的了 -好 | -[Massimo] his is yours. -Yes. |
好啊 | Yes! |
吃吧 | [Massimo] Come on. |
真好吃 | That's good! |
好,這是海鮮沙拉 | Okay so, this is a sea salad. Okay? |
-牡蠣、魷魚,有些魷魚的墨汁 -是 | -Oyster, squid, some ink of the squid. -[Phil] Yes. |
這是花枝 這是海草 | [Massimo] This is calamari. This is seaweed. |
這是一片葉,脆的葉子 | This is a leaf, a crunchy leaf... |
是 | [Phil] Yes. |
是用貽貝做的 | ...that is made with mussels. |
這塊小貽貝片要花一星期來做 | [Phil] This tiny mussel chip takes a week to make. |
我想我吃起來會快一點 | I think I can eat it a little faster. |
看到這盤料理送上來… | When this arrives on the plate... |
對…是沙拉 | Yeah. Yeah. It's a salad. |
-不知道背後的故事 -對 | -We don't know the story. |
我們摩德納的旗子有兩個很重要的詞 | There are two very important words in our flag of Modena. |
唸“阿維阿珀維阿” | It's avia pervia. |
是拉丁語 “把複雜的事弄成簡單的樣子” | Latin word. "Make look simple the very complicated thing." |
一切看起來都很簡單 | Everything looks so simple. |
我得製造一輛車 | I have to build a car. |
我們就製造出法拉利、瑪莎拉蒂 | We build Ferrari, Maserati. |
我需要給沙拉調味的醋 | I need vinegar to dress my salad. |
我們就做出義大利香醋 | We build balsamic vinegar. |
一直都是那樣的 | It's always been like that. |
那就是藝術 | That's the art. |
沒錯 | [Massimo] It is. |
-請享用吧 -我吃了 | -Please, enjoy! -[Phil] Here I go. |
-謝謝,馬西默 -不客氣 | -Thank you, Massimo! -You're welcome. |
我得單獨吃這個看看 | [Phil] I'll taste it by itself. |
嚐起來就是濃縮的貽貝味道 | Wow, that's just a concentration of mussels is what it tastes like. |
我覺得很特別,這些人都努力工作 | [Phil] I just felt so special. These are working people. |
我是闖進廚房的懶漢 吃掉他們的盈利 | I'm some bum who got into the kitchen and is eating their profits. |
真的發生了,我會吃完整個菜單 | This is really happening, I'm getting the whole menu. |
馬西默告訴我 他從沒准許別人在廚房吃東西的 | Massimo told me no one's ever been allowed to eat in the kitchen before. |
下一道菜會讓你非常吃驚 | [Massimo] The next course is gonna blow your mind. |
馬西默給我看 啟發他靈感的傳統義大利魚料理 | [Phil] Massimo is showing me the traditional Italian fish dish that he uses for inspiration. |
-這是紙包烤比目魚 -是 | -[Massimo] This is a sole en papillote. -[Phil] Yes. |
-非常古老的菜式 -是 | -Very, very old style. Okay? -Yeah. |
這裡找到的味道 | The same flavor you find here, |
-檸檬、酸豆、黑橄欖、番茄… -對,番茄 | -lemon, capers, black olives, tomato... -[Phil] Yeah. Tomato. |
在這盤子上也有 | ...you're gonna find in this plate. |
-真誇張 -對,然後要這麼做 | -[Phil] That's crazy! -[Massimo] Yeah. Then, what we did. |
這是海水 | -This is seawater... -Wow. |
脫水後變成… | ...dehydrated and trans-- [laughs] |
變成紙 | And transformed into paper. |
這個是可以吃的紙 | And this here is an edible paper. |
但你看到這個 | But when you see this, |
看起來幾乎像是垃圾 | it looks like almost like garbage, |
像是吃剩下的 | like the leftover from this dish. |
然後你吃掉它 | And you eat it. |
馬西默,我很慶幸我來了 | Massimo, I'm glad I came. [laughs] |
就希望你這麼想 | I hope so. I hope so. |
如果餐廳裡有等待多年,精心打扮 | [Phil] If you have nice people outside who traveled and waited years |
從世界各地遠道過來品嚐的客人 | to come and eat here, dressed up nicely, came from all over the world, |
他們發現廚房有隻野獸 在吃他們的食物 | if they knew that an animal was in the kitchen eating their food, |
他們會說什麼? | what would they say? |
他們會說:“好好享用” | They would say, "Enjoy! Enjoy!" |
我在廚房站了兩個小時 | [Phil] I'm standing there in the kitchen for two hours. |
這是年輕男性或年輕女性 才做得來的事 | It's a young man's game, I have to say, or a young woman's game. |
我背部本來就不太好 | And you know my back isn't great to begin with. |
然後馬西默教我一些伸展運動 | And then Massimo gives me some stretches to do. |
我這麼做,就會拉伸這些肌肉 | So I'm going like this, and I'm stretching all these muscles. |
-我這麼做 -這樣 | -This. -[Massimo] Like this. |
-有個對背部很好的 -好 | -Another very good for the back. -Yeah. |
你這樣站直,這裡要90度 | You align this, 90 degrees, 90 degrees. |
高一點,直一點 | Higher... and straight... |
保持這樣 | and stay like that. |
-很難啊 -的確很難 | -That's hard! -Very hard. |
是很難,但是伸展到很多地方 | Very hard, but it's stretching so much. |
-那很好 -非常好 | -That's good. -It's very good. |
我好想住在馬西默家附近 | I just want to live near Massimo. |
這是鴿子肉 | [Massimo] This is a pigeon. |
鴿子,不會是在聖馬可廣場抓的吧? | [Phil] Pigeon. You didn't get these from San Marco did you? |
我們拿鴿子所有內臟跟腿來做肉丸 | We make the meatball with all the interiors and the legs of the pigeon. |
所有醬汁都脫水過 | We dehydrate all the sauces. |
你在這裡看到的醬汁 | And the sauces you see here, |
-這裡也看得到 -在這裡 | -you see here. -[Phil] Are there. |
那真是漂亮又色彩繽紛的菜式 | That's one of the most beautiful, colorful dishes. |
-這是終曲 -是 | -[Massimo] And the grand finale. -[Phil] Yes. |
我們設計菜單時,把菜單想成歌劇 | [Massimo] As we build a menu-- We build a menu as an opera. |
會有序曲、有慢板樂章 | You have an overture, you have the adagio, |
有輕一點的音樂、有小步舞曲 | you have the meno, then the minueto, |
有快板樂章,然後有終曲 | then the allegro, then the grand finale. |
我應該生為義大利人 | [Phil] Wow, I should have been Italian. |
都是父母不好 | I curse my parents. |
真是十分特別的男人 | [Phil] What a special, special guy. |
他關注美好的事物 | He cares about the beautiful things, |
不只是食物 | not just the food. |
食物很美、地方很美 | The food is beautiful, the place is beautiful. |
藝術很美、音樂很美 | The art is beautiful, music is beautiful. |
馬西默博圖拉 | Massimo Bottura. |
真美 | Beautiful. |
-嘿 -你們好 | -Hey! -Oh! Hi! |
你好啊 | -[Helen] Hi. Hello. -[Max] Hello. |
威尼斯一定是世上最美的國家 | Venice is-- must be the most beautiful country in the world. |
最美的城市 | Beautiful city. |
城市 | City. |
以前是龐大的帝國 | It used to be a big empire. |
聽聽,注意聽 | Listen, listen, listen. |
-我沒聽到 -我有聽到 | -[Max] Can't. -[Helen] I do. |
-聽到什麼了? -鳥叫 | -What do you hear? -Birds. Birds. |
我得問,你們家附近的是什麼鳥啊? | I have to ask, what kind of birds you have around your house? |
可能是外面傳來的 | Well, it could be from the outside. |
肯定是外面傳來的 有貢多拉船夫經過在唱歌 | It's definitely from the outside. It's a gondolier who's going by singing. |
有人走在街上唱歌? | You mean, there's somebody walking on the street singing? |
是貢多拉船夫 | Gondolier! |
你知道這裡的街道在水上吧 | You know the streets are water. [laughs] |
-對啊,我懂了 -因為我在威尼斯 | -[Max] Oh, you're right. I see. Okay. -Because I'm in Venice. |
你聽說過威尼斯的 街頭妓女怎麼了嗎? | Have you heard about the street walker in Venice? |
沒有 | No. |
她淹死了 | She-- She drowned. |
所以…那就是笑點 | So... that's the joke. |
真慶幸大家可以聽到這個笑話 | I'm glad that people got to hear it. |
你們知道我上了貢多拉課嗎? | Did you hear I took a gondola lesson? |
痛苦極了 | It was excruciating. [laughs] |
我真的…很大壓力,你得保持平衝 | I really-- The tension just to stay balanced, |
漿又不會固定在上面,一直滑出去 | and the oar doesn't stay in the thing. It keeps slipping out. |
我覺得自己要掉進水裡了 | And I'm gonna fall into the water, I'm thinking. |
-我沒法… -為何不停下? | -I can't-- -Why not stopping? |
因為我在拍攝節目啊 | Because I'm on television. |
告訴我,摩德納怎麼樣? | Tell me, how was Modena? |
我聽說那裡的醋非常棒 | I understand the vinegar is very good from there. |
我買了一些 | I bought some. |
你只需要在湯匙上倒一點,就… | You just need a little bit, and it's... [makes explosion sound] |
很美妙,他們還會放在冰淇淋上 | Beautiful. They even put on ice cream-- |
冰淇淋上灑幾滴,就變得超好吃 | Little drops on the ice cream. It makes it fantastic. |
那太過頭了 | That-- That goes too far. |
我會倒在沙拉上 | I'll put it on a salad. |
誰在打給你們? | Oh, who's calling now? |
你太太 | It's your wife. |
莫妮卡 | Oh. Monica. |
妳好 | [Monica] Yes, hello! |
嗨,我正在跟菲爾聊天 | Hi. Listen. I'm just talking to Philip. |
妳說什麼? | What did you say? |
慢慢來吧 又不是有25個工作人員等著 | Take you time! It's not like we have a crew of 25 people here! |
他…我不知道他在吃什麼 但他在跟我們說話時一邊吃 | He-- I don't know what he's eating, but he's eating while he's talking to us. |
小毒莓 | Little poison berries. [chuckles] |
因為我受夠了 | Because I can't anymore. |
-妳要回洛杉磯了 -對 | -Okay, so you're going back to L.A. -[Monica] Yeah. |
好,我可以掛了,她們要聊上一小時 | Right, I can go now. They're gonna talk for an hour. |
-妳今晚走? -對 | -Oh, you're going tonight? -Yeah. |
祝妳旅途愉快 | Oh, have a wonderful time. |
我上次來義大利 交了一些很棒的朋友 | [Phil] Last time I was in Italy, I made some great new friends, |
今晚我會跟他們 享受一頓寧靜美好的晚餐 | and tonight I'm having a nice, quiet dinner with them. |
世上最棒的肉販,達利歐切基尼 | Dario Cecchini, the world' best butcher. |
你好 | Ciao. |
跟他太太金 | And his wife, Kim. |
我最喜歡的人都來了 | Wow! All my favorite people. |
西爾凡娜維沃利 也許是這世上我最喜歡的人 | Silvana Vivoli, maybe my favorite person in the world |
因為她會做世上最棒的義式冰淇淋 | because she makes the best gelato ever. |
-詹姆 -見到你真好,菲爾 | -Jim! -Nice to meet you, Phil. |
達利歐和金帶了他們的朋友來 | Dario and Kim brought a friend of theirs, |
他碰巧是世上數一數二的紐約烘焙師 | who happens to be one of the best bakers in the world from New York! |
蘇利文街烘焙店的詹姆拉海 | Jim Lahey from Sullivan Street Bakery. |
現在我在紐約也有朋友了 | So now I have a friend in New York. |
雖然我在紐約住了半輩子 卻從來沒有朋友 | Never had a friend in New York although I lived there half my life. |
沒人喜歡我 | Nobody liked me. |
這一桌有很棒的客人 有世上最棒的義式冰淇淋師傅 | You joined a nice party of the best gelato maker in the world |
跟世上最棒的肉販 | and the best butcher in the world. |
-什麼都包括了 -讓我瞧瞧你們的手 | -Everything covered. -Let me see your hands! |
這些是世上最棒的手,看這些手 | These are the best hands in the world! These hands! |
對了,還不壞 | And by the way... not terrible. |
喜歡嗎? | [Phil] You like it? |
太美了 | -Fabulous! -[laughs] |
非常美 | [Dario] Fabuloso! |
你好啊 | [Phil] Hello there. |
大家覺得我看到食物來很興奮 | [Phil] You think I get excited with food. |
但跟他比起來是小巫見大巫 | I'm nothing next to him. |
他就是看到麵包條來也興奮 | He gets excited when the breadsticks come. |
喬凡尼 | Giovanni! |
喬凡尼 | Giovanni! |
-喬凡尼 -喬凡尼是主廚 | -Giovanni! -[Dario] Giovanni is the chef. |
-喬凡尼 -晚安 | -Giovanni! -Buonasera! |
晚安 | Buonasera! |
不,我得抱抱你 | No, I hug. |
好 | Okay. |
-你好嗎?幸會 -幸會 | -How are you? Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. |
真是漂亮的肉派 | [Phil] A beautiful meat pie. |
好吃極了 | [Dario] Mamma mia. |
有人可以告訴我這派是什麼嗎? 這個肉派 | Can somebody tell me what the pie is? The meat pie. |
-用了薄荷,也許有羊肉 -很好吃 | -[Kim] There's mint. Maybe, there's lamb. -[Phil] It's fantastic. |
我喜歡吃東西 | [Phil] I love food. |
我也是 | Me too. |
我也是 | Me too! |
不然就沒這節目了 | Otherwise, no show. |
也對 | [laughs] That's true. |
你們兩個都別再喝酒了 | [Phil] No more wine for you or for you. |
這是紅菊苣燉飯 | [Phil] This is red chicory risotto. |
鯷魚醬圓粗麵 | Bigoli pasta with anchovy sauce. |
天啊,很好吃,對吧? | Oh, my goodness! This is good. Huh? |
你吃過這個再說 | [Kim] Wait till you taste this. |
(菲爾) | Oh! Oh! |
菲爾魚丸凍 | [Phil] Phil-te fish! |
我很榮幸 | I am very honored. |
這看起來真有點像我 | You know he looks like me a little. |
如果鼻子大一點就完美了 | If the nose was a little bigger, it'd be perfect. |
這其實是覆蓋了一層漂亮海鹽的海鱸 | [Phil] This is really sea bass in a beautiful salt crust. |
鰨魚佐栗子舒芙蕾 | Dover sole served with a chestnut soufflé. |
你餓了嗎? | [Phil] You hungry? |
餓了 | Hungry! |
-謝謝,喬凡尼 -謝謝大家 | -Grazie! Giovanni. Giovanni! -Grazie, everybody! |
大家好好享用 | Buon appetito. |
瞧瞧這美景 | [Phil] Look at the view. |
有一刻,我弟弟說我好像在綠幕前面 | At one point, my brother said it looked like I was green screen. |
才沒有用特效!威尼斯就是那個特效 | There's no special effects here! Venice is the special effect! |
謝謝,真是很棒的一頓 | Thank you so much. What a great meal. |
-謝謝你 -太棒了 | -Thanks so much! -[Kim] Amazing! |
食物非常出色,風景也不算差 | [Phil] The food is incredible. The views are not bad. |
但我就是在地下室 看到他們的臉也會高興 | But you know, I would have been happy in the basement just to see their faces. |
有人說:“你好像朋友滿天下” | Somebody said, "You seem to have friends all over the world." |
我說:“天啊,一點沒錯” | And I'm like, "My God, that's right." |
我現在到處都有朋友了 | I have friends all over the world now. |
不應該跟世界各地的人交朋友嗎? | Shouldn't we be friends with people from all over the world? |
光是這個理由 就值得去拜訪你在這些地方交的朋友 | That alone is a reason to go to visit the friends that you make in these places. |
但你得先有個開始,快去吧,去啊 | But you got to start somewhere, so go! Go! |
快去,別看了,去吧 | Go now! Stop watching this. Go. |
誰來… | ♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ |
誰來… | ♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ |
-誰來… -誰來 | -♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ -♪ Somebody ♪ |
-誰來… -誰來 | -♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ -♪ Somebody ♪ |
-誰來… -誰來 | -♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ -♪ Somebody ♪ |
-誰來… -誰來 | -♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ -♪ Somebody ♪ |
-誰來… -誰來 | -♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ -♪ Somebody ♪ |
誰來… | ♪ Somebody please, somebody please ♪ |
誰來,誰來請菲爾吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody, somebody feed Phil ♪ |
拜託誰來,誰來請菲爾吃飯吧 | ^B♪ Oh, please somebody,^B ^BSomebody feed Phil ♪^B |
馬上請他吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed him now ♪ |
全站熱搜