close
Somebody Feed Phil Seoul
Subtitle | Translation |
天啊,這是超高級的炸魚薯條 | [man 1] Man, that is, like, super fancy fish and chips. |
有骨頭要小心 好 | -[man 2] Be careful of the bones. -[man 1] Okay. |
太遲了 | Too late. |
我要送醫了 | Going to the hospital. |
-骨頭卡在喉嚨的時候… -要怎麼辦? | [man 2] When you get bones caught in your throat, |
-韓國人會吃飯 -吃一碗飯 | -a Korean remedy is to eat rice. -Eat a bowl of rice. |
飯會抓住骨頭 | [man 1] A bowl of rice, and it catches the bone. |
會往下壓,但顯然這是很不好的做法 | It pushes it down, but then, apparently, that's really bad to do |
因為會讓骨頭穿刺… | because it would make the bone pierce your... |
謝謝妳告訴我解決辦法 | Good to know. So, you've told me the remedy, |
和死法 | and the way to die. |
好吃 | [man 1] That's good. |
你還好嗎? | [woman] You okay? |
-嗯 -要喝水嗎? | -Yeah. -[woman] Want some water? |
-來一碗飯! -來一碗飯 | -[man 3] Bowl of rice! -[woman] Bowl of rice! |
好,收工 | [man 3] Okay, that's a wrap. |
餓了的快活人 | ♪ A happy, hungry man ♪ |
走遍陸地,穿越海洋 | ♪ Is traveling all across The sea and the land ♪ |
努力了解 | ♪ Is trying to understand ♪ |
麵、豬、雞、羊的美味之道 | ♪ The art of pasta, pork Chicken and lamb ♪ |
他會驅車前來 | ♪ He will drive to you ♪ |
他會飛奔而來 | ♪ He will fly to you ♪ |
他會為你唱歌 | ♪ He will sing for you ♪ |
為你跳舞 | ♪ And dance for you ♪ |
他會一起歡笑 | ♪ He will laugh with you ♪ |
也會為你哭泣 | ♪ And he'll cry for you ♪ |
他只求一樣回報 | ♪ There's just one thing He asks in return ♪ |
請他吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed, somebody feed ♪ |
拜託誰來 | ♪ Won't somebody ♪ |
誰來請菲爾吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed Phil ♪ |
馬上請他吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed him now ♪ |
首爾是一座美妙的城市 | [Phil] Seoul Is a fascinating city. |
史上曾遭很多國家 | It's been invaded so many times |
多次入侵 | by so many countries. |
當然,在1950年代的韓戰 | And of course the Korean War in the '50s |
將韓國分裂成南韓和北韓 | separated the country into North Korea and South Korea. |
當然,首爾位在南韓 | Seoul, of course, stayed in South Korea. |
戰後貧困了好幾年 | Years of poverty followed, |
但現在的南韓首都首爾 | but today Seoul, the capital of South Korea, |
是全球最現代化的地方之一 | is one of the most modern societies on Earth. |
有著最先進的科技 最新潮的音樂和電影 | At the cutting edge of technology, music, movies, |
沒錯,還有美食 | and, yes, food. |
貧困教會人民用簡單的食材 | Hard times taught the Korean people how to take humble ingredients |
做出美味的料理 | and make delicious things out of them. |
其他國家開始發現 | And the world is finally figuring out |
韓式料理的美好 | what a fantastic cuisine it is. |
我之前就知道了 | I've known for a while. |
我剛好住在洛杉磯韓國城附近 | I happen to live in Los Angeles next to our Koreatown, |
那是南韓以外最大的韓國人口聚集處 | which has the biggest population of Korean people outside of Korea. |
所以我很有興趣來這裡 | And so, I was very interested to come here |
嘗試我在洛杉磯吃到的料理 | and try the best versions |
最好的版本 | of the foods I've experienced in LA |
並嘗試一些我從沒聽過的菜色 | And try some things I've never heard of too. |
我們走吧 | So, here we go. |
歡迎來到辣炒年糕城新堂洞 | [woman] Welcome to Sindang-dong, Tteokbokki Town! |
-辣炒年糕城? -對,辣炒年糕城 | -Tteokbokki Town? -Yes, Tteokbokki Town. |
每一家餐廳都有辣炒年糕 但這裡是最原始的 | Every restaurant has tteokbokki, but we're in the original. |
我們要去最原始的地方 | [woman] We're going to the OG place. |
這位是時尚網紅金艾琳 | [Phil] This is Internet fashion star, Irene Kim, |
她要帶我吃辣炒年糕這玩意兒 | who's my tour guide for something called tteokbokki. |
我沒吃過辣炒年糕 | I never had this before, tteokbokki. |
這家餐廳叫“馬福林奶奶辣炒年糕” | And the name of this restaurant is Mabongnim. |
天啊,辣炒年糕是我最愛的食物 | Oh, my gosh. Tteokbokki is my favorite food. |
我在西雅圖長大 | I grew up in Seattle, |
但我小時候都是吃 | but I always grew up eating, like, |
媽媽自己煮的韓國菜 | my mom's home-cooked, like, Korean food. |
哇! | Wow! Wow! Wow! |
-你們點一樣的 -對 | -You got the same thing. -[woman] Yeah. |
這些親切的人來自臺灣 | These nice people, they're from Taiwan. |
辣炒年糕是很有嚼勁的年糕 料理方式有很多 | [Phil] Tteokbokki is a chewy rice cake that's served several different ways. |
我們點的是辣炒年糕鍋 | We're having ours as a spicy stew |
裡面有泡麵、蔬菜和韓式餃子 | with ramen, vegetables, and mandu, which is what they call dumplings here. |
而且我們要自己煮 | And we're cooking it ourselves. |
妳怎麼會搬回韓國? | [Phil] Why did you move here? |
我從小就很美國化 | [Irene] I grew up very, very Americanized, |
我想回南韓 | and I wanted to come back to Korea |
算是… | to kind of |
找到自己的韓國文化 | find my Korean culture a little bit. |
我之前是模特兒 | I was working as a model, |
就想要有另一種表現創意的管道 | and then I wanted another creative outlet. |
我今年創立了自己的品牌 | I recently launched my brand this year. |
品牌是Irene Is Good | [Phil] You have the Irene Is Good label. |
-對 -所以妳賣衣服 | -[Irene] Yes. -[Phil] You make clothes, |
也是網紅 | and you're an influencer. |
-我連在家都沒有影響力 -是啊 | -I don't even have influence in my house. -Yeah. |
-我們要把火關小一點 -要我關嗎? | -[Irene] We need to turn the heat down. -[Phil] Want me to turn it down? |
因為裡面有泡麵 | Because the thing is, you have the ramen in-- |
不能泡爛了 | You don't want it to get too soggy. |
要有嚼勁才好吃 | [Phil] You want it al dente. |
-對 -好吃嗎? | -Yes. -How is it? |
很好吃 | Great. |
很好吃嗎?太好了 | [Phil] Great? Perfect. |
-這是你們最愛的食物之一嗎? -對 | -Is this one of your favorite foods? -[woman] Yes. |
我們每個月都來 | We come here every month. |
-就為了辣炒年糕? -每個月來? | -For tteokbokki? -Every month? |
-大老遠從臺北來吃這個? -對 | -You fly from Taipei just to eat this? -Yeah. |
臺北沒有辣炒年糕嗎? | They don't have this in Taipei? |
-不一樣 -不一樣? | -Different. -Different? |
-你們想要最好吃的? -對 | -You want the best? -Yes. |
這是年糕 | This is the rice cake. |
-那是辣炒年糕 -好東西 | -That's the tteokbokki. -The good stuff. |
太好吃了 | Yum. That's great. |
妳很愛 | You love it. |
試試看韓式餃子 | [Irene] Try a mandu. |
好,謝謝 | [Phil] Okay. Thank you. |
-這很好吃 -好吃吧? | -[Phil] This is delicious. -It's good, right? |
-對,真的很好吃,也很辣 -我很高興你喜歡吃辣! | -[Phil] Yeah, really good and it is spicy. -I'm so happy you like spicy food! |
是啊 | [Phil] Oh, yeah. |
你根本就是韓國人了… | [Irene] You're just like a Korean dude, like-- |
我是韓國人 | I'm a Korean dude. |
-那是我的目標 -吃辣炒年糕 | -That's all I want to be. -Eating tteokbokki. |
沒錯,各位,我是韓國人,看看我 | Yes, I'm a Korean dude, everybody. Look at me. |
或許我沒那麼像韓國人 | Maybe I'm not such a Korean dude. |
分量好多 對啊,四個人都夠吃 | -[Phil] This is a lot of food. -[Irene] It could be for four. |
-早知道就跟你們一起吃 -就是說啊 | We could've split it with you. |
-不,他們想自己吃一份 -他們根本不想分 | -No, they wanna eat their own. -They're like, "No. Not really." |
-這是非常高碳水的飲食 -對 | -[Phil] This is a very high-carb diet. -[Irene] Yes. |
我根本不知道要怎麼當網紅 | I don't even know, how do you become an influencer? |
是大家會來找你,對吧? | They come to you, right? |
我其實不知道怎麼當網紅的 | I don't really know how I became an influencer, |
因為我一開始做的時候 | because when I first started, |
那種工作並沒有頭銜 | there was no, like, title of that job. |
-我只是真的很愛時尚 -這樣啊 | -I just genuinely loved fashion. -Yeah. |
我覺得真誠很重要 | And I think authenticity is really important. |
妳不能推薦妳不喜歡的東西 | You're not gonna advertise something you don't like. |
沒錯 | Exactly. |
我的粉絲會知道我在鬼扯 | You know, my fans know that I'm, like, bullshitting. |
節目上能這樣說嗎? | Can I say that? |
妳做了什麼? | What have you done? |
什麼? | What? |
真不敢相信妳這樣說了 | I can't believe you said that. |
我們得終止… 我這下子要被網飛開除了 | We have to shut the-- Netflix is going to fire me now. |
我現在好辣 | Oh, I'm getting really hot now. |
太可愛了 | That's adorable. |
難怪她有上百萬名粉絲 | [Phil] No wonder she has millions of followers. |
好料一直上 | [Phil] Oh, yeah. Oh, the hits just keep on coming. |
天啊! | Oh, my gosh! |
吃麵條 | [Phil] It wasn't enough to have noodles |
和年糕還不夠 | and rice cakes. |
-還要有飯才行 -對 | -We have to have rice too. -Yes. |
-沒有馬鈴薯? -沒有馬鈴薯 | -No potatoes? -[Irene] No potatoes. |
-不過可以加… -麵包? | -[Irene] I mean, you can add-- -[Phil] Bread? |
我要了起司 | I asked for cheese. |
把起司鋪開 | [Irene] So, you just spread it out. |
艾琳,好多起司 | [Phil] That's a lot of cheese, Irene. |
我太喜歡了 | Oh, I love this thing. |
-應該好了 -好,可以開始吃了 | -[Phil] I think it's ready. -[Irene] It's ready. We can start eating. |
來吧 | [Phil] Here we go. |
我沒吃過這樣的東西 | It's like nothing I've ever had. |
大家,辣炒年糕 | Ttoekbokki, people, ttoebokki. |
跟我一起唸,辣炒年糕 | Say it with me, tteokbokki. |
我開始流鼻涕了 | My nose is starting to go. |
-表示你身子變暖了 -表示東西好吃 | -That means you're warming up. -That means it's good. |
首爾知名的觀光景點廣藏市場 | The most famous tourist attraction in Seoul is Gwangjang Market, |
就跟首爾一樣很大 | and just like Seoul, it's huge. |
裡面有五千家商店和攤位 | You have 5,000 shops and stalls here, |
就連在冬天 | and even in winter, |
每天也有超過五萬人次光顧 | more than 50,000 people come through here every day. |
我和好朋友安東尼歐一起來 | I'm with my buddy, Antonio. |
他是個很棒的廚師 | He is a great chef. |
在蒙特婁開了一間餐廳“Park” | He has the restaurant Park in Montreal, |
他要帶我逛逛廣藏市場中 | and he's showing me around some of his favorite places |
他最喜歡的一些攤位 | in Gwangjang Market. |
準備好要吃一些… | Ready to eat something that is a little bit... |
-會動的東西了嗎? -沒準備好 | -on the moving side? -No. |
-老兄,別這樣 -不行 | -Come on, man. -No, no, no. |
-別這樣嘛 -我不吃生的東西 | -Come on. -I'm not eating live anything. |
-不 -看看就好 | [Antonio] Just look at it. |
-你知道什麼已經夠冒險了嗎? -什麼? | -[Phil] Know what's adventurous for me? -Yeah? |
-來韓國 -很冒險 | -I'm in Korea. -That's a big adventure. |
而且好冷 | And it's really cold. |
你看冒出來的蒸氣 | [Phil] Look at that steam coming off that, |
我可以直接在大家頭上取暖嗎? | can I just warm myself over these people? |
-你看看 -哇! | -[Antonio] Look at that. -[Phil] Wow! |
-這是綠豆煎餅 -好像馬鈴薯餅 | -[Antonio] The mung bean pancake. -[Phil] Looks like a potato pancake. |
那是什麼情況? 那是石磨 | -Tell me what's going on there. -[Antonio] That's the stone grinder. |
他們把綠豆磨好做成… | So, they're grinding the mung bean to make a bit of-- |
-看到那個基底了嗎? -像麵粉 | -See the paste there? -[Phil] Like flour. |
沒錯,他們用麵粉基底加上蔬菜 | [Antonio] They're making the paste in the flour to mix with the vegetables, |
這唸做“拚得托克” | and it is called "bindaetteok." |
-“拚得托克” -“拚得托克” | -Bindaetteok. -Bindaetteok. |
我想躺到熱油裡 | [Phil] I wanna lay down in the oil. |
-試試看 -甚至還有杯子 | -Try it. -You even get a cup. |
好酷! | -[Phil] Cool! -[Antonio speaks in Korean] |
真是不得了 | Look at that, everybody. |
綠豆煎餅,我好愛 | [Phil] Bindaetteok. I love it. |
我喜歡這個場景,太棒了 | I like the scenery. It's great. |
-喜歡嗎? -很舒適 | -[Antonio] You like that? -[Phil] It's cozy. |
我們試試看 | Let's try it. |
你知道泡菜吧? | [Phil] You've heard of kimchi, right? |
就是很特別的辣醃菜配菜 | It's that side dish of funky, spicy, fermented vegetables, |
最常見的是用大白菜 幾乎每一餐都會配 | most commonly cabbage, and it's served at pretty much every meal. |
從古代就有了 | It's been around since ancient times, |
不過這一鍋沒那麼老 | but this batch probably isn't that old. |
-我朋友有天問我 -問什麼? | [Antonio] My friend asked me one day, |
“泡菜可以放多久? | "How long does the kimchi last? |
什麼時候會壞掉?” | When does it go bad?" |
我看著他說 | I looked at him and I said, |
“這不會過期” | "It never goes bad." |
她叫什麼名字? | [Phil] What's her name? |
金太太 | -[speaks in Korean] -Mrs. Kim. |
金太太,這泡菜夠辣 | Wow, Mrs. Kim, you got a little kick. |
敬金太太! | -To Mrs. Kim! -[Mrs. Kim speaks in Korean] |
她也要乾杯 | She wants to cheer too. |
來吧 | [Phil] Let's do it. |
-乾杯 -乾杯 | -Cheers. -Cheers. |
-金太太也很會演戲 -對 | -Mrs. Kim is also a great actress. -Yeah. |
你會說韓語的謝謝嗎? | [Phil] Know how you say thank you? |
“扛撒啊你搭” | [in Korean] Thank you. |
-“扛撒啊你搭” -“扛撒啊你搭” | [in Korean] Thank you. |
我會繼續練習 | [Phil] And I'll keep working on that. |
吃點刀削麵 | [Antonio] Have some kalguksu. |
好 | [Phil] Okay. |
-這是手工切的麵條 -好美,我想看她切 | -Hand-cut noodles. -Beautiful. I want to see her do it. |
她根本沒在看 | -[Phil] She's not even looking. -[Antonio laughs] |
我這輩子… | [Phil] There's nothing in my life... |
-對 -沒有什麼事 | -No. -...that I can do |
能做得那麼有自信 | with that confidence. |
好燙 | It's hot. |
靠,真好吃 | [Antonio] Holy cow, this is good. |
好吃到爆 | This is unstoppably delicious. |
美味極了 | [Antonio] Delicious. |
這是這個市場裡最好吃的 | It's the best in this market. |
最好吃的,看吧,她也這樣說 | Best one. See, she say the best one. |
我總覺得大家都這樣說 | Like, I somehow have a feeling everybody says that. |
還有什麼是你覺得我們該嘗試的嗎? | Is there any other dish that you think we should do? |
我幹嘛自討苦吃? | [Phil] Why did I ask? |
不…就看看嘛 | Don't-- Just look at it. |
我看到了 | I see it. |
-看著章魚 -我沒辦法 | [Phil] I can't do it. |
章魚寶寶覺得癢,這叫做活章魚 | Baby octopus tentacle. They call it "san-nakji." |
這道菜是現宰的章魚 | [Phil] This is freshly killed octopus. |
你現宰章魚的時候會發現 | And when you freshly kill an octopus, |
牠其實不會立刻停止移動 | it turns out it doesn't exactly stop moving right away. |
天啊!你看看! | Oh, my God! Look at it! |
-這已經死了 -當然已經死了 | -It's already dead. -Of course it's dead. |
-別把牠想成活的 -但牠還是很有活力 | -[Antonio] Don't think it's alive. -But it is very moving. |
對,但那只是肌肉而已 | Yeah, but it's the muscles. |
我知道 | [Phil] I understand. |
我要吃吃看 | I'm gonna taste that. |
在東京 | You know, in Tokyo, |
我吃過剛宰的小蝦子 | I ate the little shrimp that had just been killed, |
我想我現在已經沒那麼怕了 | and I guess now I'm not as afraid. |
我試了章魚 | I tried octopus. |
你不喜歡嗎? | You don't like that? |
好吃,但很有嚼勁 | It tastes good, but it's very chewy. |
很有嚼勁吧? | Very, very chewy, right? |
我猜我往食物鏈上方爬了 | I guess I'm moving up the food chain. |
我的一位好朋友剛好在鎮上 | [Phil] It just so happens one of my good friends is in town, |
湯姆卡爾塔比亞諾 是《大家都愛雷蒙》的編劇和製片 | Tom Caltabiano, who was a writer/producer on Everybody Loves Raymond. |
我要跟他 | So, I'm grabbing a bite with him |
還有共同朋友李基 | and our mutual friend, Ki Lee, |
到一個很棒的地方吃飯 | at a wonderful place... |
艾倫,你可以過來一下嗎? | Aaron, could you come here a moment? |
艾倫,你可以唸一下餐廳名稱嗎? | Aaron, could you tell the name of the place we went? |
謝謝 | Thank you. |
這是…什麼?這是怎麼回事? | [Phil] This-- What? What's happening? |
這裡有五、六、七道菜 | There's five-- Six-- Seven dishes-- |
要不要換大一點的桌子? | Should we get a bigger table? |
這個鍋是怎麼回事? | What's going on in this pot? |
這是部隊鍋 受到美軍影響發明的 | [Ki] So, that's Korean army stew. The American army influenced this. |
-是嗎? -這是在停戰協定後被發明的 | -[Phil] Is that right? -This was created after the armistice. |
-這樣啊 -是這樣的,因為戰後物資短缺 | -Yeah. -What happened was, Korea was so poor, |
大家開始從美軍基地 | folks were trying to get surplus food |
拿剩餘的食物 | from the army base. |
所以有熱狗 | So, there's like hot dog, |
蔬菜、豆腐 | veggies, tofu. |
現在還有午餐肉 | Today, there's SPAM in it. |
把能取得的東西都綜合起來 | It's a mixture of anything that could be scrounged up. |
你剛剛解釋的 | [Phil] What you just described is one of the reasons |
正是我絕對不會從軍的原因之一 | [Phil] What you just described is one of the reasons I would never go into the army. |
-因為食物很難吃 -對 | -For the food. -[Phil] Yeah. |
-打仗不是問題 -伙食就是不好吃 | The food never sounded great. |
基,你在美國吃過這個嗎? | Ki, have you had this in the in the US? |
吃過,其實在美國很受韓國人歡迎 | Yeah. It's actually wildly popular among Koreans in the US |
-他們把這叫做部隊鍋? -對 | -And they call it army stew? -Yes. |
韓語的唸法是“部隊居給” | Or, in Korean, it's budae jjigae. |
“部隊居給”? | Budae jjigae? |
他不是去選總統了嗎? | I think he ran for president. |
還需要煮一下 | [Phil] The stew needs a little more time, |
我們正好有機會看看這些冷盤、熱盤 | giving us a chance to dive into all the hot and cold side dishes |
似乎總是會把韓國人的餐桌裝滿 | that seem to fill every Korean table to capacity. |
這很好吃,這叫什麼? | This is delicious. What is this called? |
-這是泡菜餃子 -泡菜餃子 | -This is kimchi dumplings. -Kimchi dumplings. |
-餃子,我們喜歡 -對,讚 | -Dumplings. We like it. -[Tom] Yes. Thumbs up. |
這叫什麼? | And what is this dish? |
辣炒魷魚 | [Ki] Spicy squid. |
-如果你愛吃辣… -我愛! | -So, if you like spicy-- -I do! |
那你會吃得很開心 | [Ki] It'll make you happy. |
基,我們直接用筷子夾嗎? | [Tom] So, Ki, we just go in with our chopstick? |
-對 -沒有… | -Yeah. -[Tom] There's no... |
-不 -我不是要嘲笑你,菲爾 | -No. -I wasn't shaming you, Phil. |
我只是不知道有沒有公筷母匙 | I didn't know if there was a serving spoon. |
“你這麼野蠻就直接夾嗎?” | You just go in like an animal, like I just did? |
吃韓國菜並沒有嚴格的順序 | There's no real order in the way you eat Korean food. |
看大家想怎麼吃都行 | It's very communal. |
-所以… -我愛死了 | -And so that's why-- -[Phil] I love it. |
基,你講得越多,我就能吃得越多 | The more you talk, Ki, the more I get to eat. |
這是什麼?我看到蛤蜊 | [Phil] Now, what's going on in here? I see clams. |
這是刀削麵 | So, this is what they call "kalguksu." |
-手工切的麵 -沒錯 | -[Phil] Hand-cut noodles. -[Ki] Exactly. |
能把這個盛到碗裡用湯匙喝嗎? | Wouldn't you pour this in a soup bowl and eat it with your spoon? |
可以 | You can. |
再一次地,我不是要羞辱菲爾 | And again, I'm not shaming Phil. |
我眼前有什麼就吃什麼 | I'm just going with what I got in front of me. |
-看看部隊鍋煮的樣子! -我們要攪一攪 | -Look at the army stew going! -Oh, you know, we gotta mix that up. |
-你說“我們”… -你 | -When you say "we"... -You. |
很滿,我要小心一點 | [Phil] I'm being gentle because it's very full. |
可不想讓熱狗撞到瘀血 | Don't bruise the hot dogs. |
-那是什麼? -那是什麼? | -What's that? -[Tom] What is that? |
髒水嗎? | Dirty water? |
畢竟這是部隊鍋嘛 | [Phil] Well, it is army stew. |
我對這個肉有問題 | Here's my question about this particular meat. |
要怎麼知道煮熟了? | How do you know when it's done? |
從工廠線出來就熟了,菲爾 | [Tom] When it comes off the factory line, it was done, Philip. |
是預先煮好的? | It is precooked? |
我只想給你精挑細選的 | [Phil] I want to give you only the choices cuts |
午餐肉和熱狗 | of SPAM and hot dog. |
我知道這是戰時食物 但湯未免也給得太小氣了吧? | I know it's wartime soup, but do you have to be so chintzy with the broth? |
這樣才對 | There we go. |
基,準備好了嗎? | [Phil] Ki, you ready? |
準備好了 | Oh, I'm ready. |
-如何? -好吃得驚人 | -How is it? -It's really shockingly delicious. |
-很好吃吧? -對 | -[Phil] Isn't that good? -Yeah. |
我想要讓人知道 | I want people to know that, |
雖然不同餐廳的擺盤 | although the food kind of looks similar |
看起來都很像 | everywhere in presentation, |
但風味很不一樣 | that the flavors are very different. |
-對 -內容才是重點 | -Yes. -The content is everything. |
這道料理 | The wonderful thing about this food is |
就是一大鍋的風味 | it's just a big bowl of flavors. |
-一大鍋十足的風味 -風味十足,基,這是什麼? | -A big bowl of flavor. -[Tom] A lot of flavors. What is this? |
-這是年糕 -看起來好像馬鈴薯花生之類的 | -That's a rice cake. -Looks like a potato peanut or something. |
-乾杯 -乾杯 | -Cheers. -[Phil] Cheers. |
這是辣味年糕的主要食材 | [Phil] That's the prime ingredient in the tteokbokki. |
辣味年糕 | Tteokbokki. |
辣味年糕,沒錯 | -Tteokbokki. -[Ki] Right. |
這是辣味年糕的主要食材 | That's the prime ingredient in the tteokbokki... |
-菲爾,我很欣賞你的一致性 -年糕 | -Phil, I love your consistency. -...the rice cake. |
每一次的錯誤唸法都唸得很標準 | Everything mispronounced perfectly every time. |
我可以的 | I can do it. |
這叫什麼? | [Tom] What is the name of that? |
你先唸一次,我想聽菲爾跟著唸 | I want to hear Phil pronounce it after you say it. |
核桃湯嗎? | You mean walnut soup? |
核桃湯,祝你好運 | Walnut soup. Good luck. |
-核桃湯 -菲爾 | -Walnut soup. -Phil. |
那是什麼? | [Phil] What's that? |
-那是核桃 -對 | [Ki] That's walnut. |
-這個? -核桃膠 | -[Phil] That? -[Ki] Walnut gelatin. |
對,但那是全世界最大的核桃 | Yeah, but that's the world's biggest walnut. |
-磨碎之後再做的 -沒錯 | -It's grounded up to make a thing. -[Ki] Exactly. |
有聽到我怎麼形容的嗎? | [Phil] You hear how I described that? |
-沒有 -磨碎之後再做的 | -No. -They ground it up and make a thing. |
這節目真有教育意義 | [Phil] This is educational, this show. |
你不想幫牠嗎? | Don't you want to help him? |
要不要把牠走私出去? | -Maybe. -Should we... smuggle him out of here? |
外套拉開 | -OK. -Open your coat. |
南韓人平均吃的海鮮數量 勝過於其他國家 | [Phil] South Koreans eat more seafood per capita than any other country in the world. |
看來海鮮主要來自鷺梁津水產市場 | And it looks like most of it is here at Noryangjin Market, |
這是首爾最大的海鮮市場 | the biggest fish market in Seoul. |
今天帶我來的是聯絡人艾倫 | I'm with our fixer Aaron, |
他正在幫我們製作《誰來午餐》 | who's helping cast our production of Guess Who's Coming to Lunch? |
看看這些傢伙多大隻 | Look at the size of some of these guys. |
那是黃鰭鮪 | That's yellowfin tuna. |
-那些是虎蝦 -哇 | -[Aaron] Those are tiger shrimp. -[Phil] Wow. |
那是海鳳梨 | Those are sea pineapple. |
什麼? | What? |
-海鳳梨 -海鳳梨? | -Sea pineapple. -Sea pineapple? |
海綿寶寶在哪裡? | [Phil] Where's SpongeBob? |
-這是我最喜歡的一個攤位 -是嗎? | -This is one of my favorite stalls. -Yeah? |
他們的螃蟹品質最好 | They have the best quality crab here. |
牠們很大隻 | They're really big here. |
最大隻的螃蟹在哪裡? | What's your biggest crab? |
你好 | [Phil] Hello. |
-其中一隻腳就能當午餐了 -沒錯 | -[Phil] One of those legs is lunch. -[Aaron] Yeah, exactly. |
-對吧? -對 | -Right? -Yeah. |
牠要抓我 | He's reaching for me. |
我們應該把牠吃掉 | [Aaron] We should eat it. |
-先下手為強 -對 | -[Phil] Before it eats us. -[Aaron] Yeah. |
好,我們要上樓 | [Phil] Alright, we're going upstairs, |
樓上的餐廳會代客料理 | and the restaurant's gonna prepare our selections. |
完全照我們要的料理方式 | Exactly how we want it. |
太棒了,簡單扼要 | [Phil] It's amazing. It's a no-frills, |
想買新鮮海鮮就要來這裡,對吧? | here's where you going for your fresh fish, right? |
沒錯 | [Aaron] Exactly. |
來了,天啊 | Oh, hello. Oh, my goodness. |
牠是在鍋子裡變大了嗎? | Did it grow in the pot? |
看看螃蟹腳 | Look at the claw too. |
天啊! | Oh, my God! |
-確定牠死了嗎? -對 | -[Phil] And we're sure it's dead? -[Aaron] Yes. |
說真的,我不知道 | I have, honestly, no idea |
該從哪裡下手 | how to attack this thing. |
先拿剪刀 | So, you take your scissors... |
各位,吃這東西要準備剪刀 | We're eating with scissors, people. |
韓國人很愛剪刀 | [Aaron] Korean people love scissors. |
舉凡麵條到披薩 | So, everything from, like, noodles to pizza, |
桌上都會剪刀,用剪的 | we always have scissors on the table to cut. |
只要不會拿來剪孩子的勞作就好 | As long as you don't use them for your kid's construction paper projects. |
不會,那是不同的剪刀 | [Aaron] No, we have separate ones. |
基本上從腳的關節剪就可以 | You basically just go and cut off a leg at the joint. |
很好 | Good. |
-有點像摔角 -對 | -[Phil] It's a little like wrestling. -Yeah. |
天啊! | [Phil] Oh, man! |
這裡面… | This is like... |
根本是一塊牛排了吧 | a steak inside. |
-沒錯 -哇! | -[Aaron] Exactly. -[Phil] Wow! |
要沾醬嗎? | You like to dip it? |
我想沾這個 | I like to dip it actually in this. |
這是韓式紅辣椒醬 | This is called "gochujang." It's red pepper paste, |
-加一點醋 -好酷 | -with a little bit of vinegar. -[Phil] Cool. |
就像我們的雞尾酒醬 | It's like our cocktail sauce. |
是不是很棒?很甜 | [Aaron] Isn't that amazing? So sweet. |
艾倫! | Aaron! |
哇! | Wow! |
好耶! | Yes! |
這值得一路來韓國吃 | It's worth coming all the way to Korea for. |
這是我這輩子吃過 | [Phil] This is one of the most spectacular |
最不可思議的海鮮之一 | seafood dishes I've ever had in my life! |
好戲還在後頭 | And then, it gets even better. |
什麼? | What? |
-炒飯 -天啊,你們快看! | -[Aaron] The fried rice. -Oh, man. People! |
特寫一下 | Get a shot of this. |
你可不只有吃腳而已 | [Phil] You don't just get the legs. |
他們還把螃蟹的內臟 | They take the guts of the crab, |
那些風味十足的部分 | all the flavorful, goopy bits, |
做成螃蟹炒飯! | and they make crab fried rice out of it! |
你看,裡面有蔬菜、海帶 | Look, there's vegetables in it, seaweed. |
螃蟹的內臟 | All the insides of the crab, |
-螃蟹脂肪 -對 | -the crab fat... -Yeah. |
通通做成炒飯 | ...that's what the fried rice is made from. |
好香啊 | It smells so good. |
各位,螃蟹炒飯 | [Phil] Crab fried rice, people. |
來吧,那太好吃了 全世界最好吃的炒飯之一 | Come on, now. That's delicious. One of the best fried rice the world. |
身為韓國人 | As a Korean person, |
我們以韓國料理為傲 | we're really proud of our food, |
-對 -但要展現給其他國家的人時 | but showing it to international people, |
我們就沒那麼有自信了 | we almost didn't have as much confidence. |
為什麼? | Why? |
-誰不會喜歡這個? -我不知道 | -Like, who wouldn't like this? -I don't know. |
朋友來訪,我都會帶他們去吃 | I always try to show friends who are visiting, |
道地的韓國料理 | you know, the real Korean food |
-當地人愛吃的菜 -對 | -that people like to eat here. -Yes. |
聽好,我覺得確實有些地方很奇怪 | Listen, there are things that are weird to me. |
對吧?例如這些紙巾 | Right? Like these napkins. |
未免太小張了吧 | They're very small. |
-需要大一點的紙巾啊 -對 | -You need a little more of a hefty napkin. -Yeah. |
這大概是我走到哪都會抱怨的 | This might be my worldwide complaint, people. |
來到首爾,很難不好奇 | [Phil] It's hard to be in Seoul and not wonder what life is like |
另一邊的韓國人過的是什麼樣的生活 | [Phil] It's hard to be in Seoul and not wonder what life is like for Koreans on the other side of the border. |
距離很接近 | It's pretty close in miles, |
但很多方面來說都有天壤之別 | but far in every other way. |
我要跟一些朋友見面 了解一下北韓的情況 | So, I'm meeting some new friends to learn a little bit about the north. |
我們要去的餐廳 | We're going now to a restaurant that specializes |
主打北韓料理 | in North Korean cuisine. |
餐廳的名稱是Neungra Bapsang | It's called Nula Bapsang. |
今天要與我一起用餐的是 朴石吉和金潔希 | My dining companions are Sokeel Park and Jessie Kim. |
朴石吉是自由北韓人權組織的主任 | He's a director at an organization called "Liberty in North Korea" |
該組織幫助人逃離北韓 | that helps people escape the country. |
潔希是受他們幫忙的北韓人 | And she's a refugee who fled North Korea with their help |
她大概十年前脫北 | almost 10 years ago. |
-我們離北韓真的很近吧? -對 | -We're really close to North Korea, right? -[Phil] Yeah. |
如果南北韓的邊界開放 | If the border between North and South Korea was open, |
我們現在吃午餐 | then we're having lunch now, |
之後可以開車北上到北韓吃晚餐 | we could get in the car, drive up, have dinner in North Korea. |
兩千五百萬人 | And 25 million people |
剛好出生在那一邊 | happen to have been born on that side, |
然後有五千萬人剛好出生在這一邊 | and 50 million people happen to have been born on this side |
兩邊的人過著全然不同的生活 | and have completely different lives. |
全世界沒有像這樣的地方 | There's actually nowhere on the planet that's like this. |
說說妳離開北韓前的生活是什麼樣子 | Tell us about what life was like for you before you got out. |
我在北韓毫無希望可言 | I don't have any hope in North Korea. |
我沒有未來可言 | I don't have any future. |
每天都是勞動賺錢 | Every day is working for money, |
不是為了生活 | not working for life. |
我沒有言論自由 | I don't have any freedom of speech. |
我沒辦法去… | I can't go to any... |
其他國家 | other countries, |
只能住在北韓 | just living only in North Korea. |
學校會教… | And in school, they were teaching you... |
-“北韓最棒” -對 | -"North Korea is great." -[Jessie] Yeah. |
他們只會對我們洗腦 | They are just brainwashing. |
金正恩和金家是全世界最好的領導人 | And Kim Jong-un, the Kim family is the greatest in the world. |
他們是神之類的 | They are gods, like that. |
南北韓的停戰線 | [Sokeel] The border between North and South Korea |
是全世界最戒備森嚴的邊界 | is the most heavily fortified border in the world. |
所以很多北韓人想脫逃 | So, North Korean people are escaping. |
他們基本上得往北到中國 | They basically have to go north into China. |
我們有網絡能將北韓難民 | So, we have networks that bring North Korean refugees |
一路帶到中國東北 | all the way from Northeast China |
再帶到南韓或美國 | to South Korea or the United States. |
就像是當年黑奴逃跑的地下鐵路 | It's like the Underground Railroad. |
沒錯,有些人確實形容 | It's-- Yes. Some people refer to it as |
-這是現代的地下鐵路 -對! | -a modern Underground Railroad. -[Phil] Right! |
好多 | -Wow. -[Phil] This is a lot. |
-對 -比我想的還多 | -[Jessie] Yeah. -[Phil] It's a lot more than I expected. |
我從沒說過這句話 但我這次不在乎食物 | [Phil] I never say this, but I don't care about the food. |
妳知道可以離開的那一天是什麼樣? | What is this day like when you know you are leaving? |
那天發生什麼事? | What happens that day? |
那天,我19歲 | [Jessie] That day, I was 19 years old. |
我的老家在鴨綠江附近 | My hometown is on the Yalu River. |
鴨綠江結凍 | The Yalu River became frozen. |
所以那天我就直接跑… | And that day I'm just running... |
-在結冰的河上跑? -對 | -Oh, you run on the ice of the river? -Yeah. |
-在水上跑? -對,結冰的水上 | -[Phil] On the river? -Yeah, on the river, on the ice. |
誰在另一邊跟妳會合? | Who is meeting you on the other side? |
中國有個仲介在等我 | In China, some broker is waiting for me. |
妳必須相信他們? | You have to trust them? |
-我沒有別的選擇 -是啊 | -I don't have any choice. -[Phil] Yes. |
妳見到他之後,他帶妳去哪裡? | You see him and he takes you where? |
他帶我去他家 | He takes me to his home. |
我在那裡住了兩年多 | I lived there two more years. |
-沒有人能知道妳在那裡? -對 | -No one can know you are there? -[Jessie] Yeah. |
-沒有人… -所以妳得躲起來? | -[Jessie] No one-- -So, you're hiding? |
對 | Yeah. |
兩年後,妳找到對的人 | [Phil] Two years later, you find the right person |
-帶妳到南韓 -對 | -to take you to South Korea. -[Jessie] Yeah. |
搭汽車和公車 | Car and bus. |
搭汽車和公車 | [Phil] Car and bus. |
還有走路 | And walking. |
-還有走路 -對,走路 | -[Phil] And walking. -Yeah, walking. |
大約4800公里 | About 3,000 miles. |
-整個路程 -大約4800公里 | -The whole journey. -[Sokeel] It was 3,000 miles. |
走過整個東南亞 | [Sokeel] Through Southeast Asia. |
南韓歡迎妳嗎? | And South Korea is welcoming? |
南韓歡迎北韓人 | [Sokeel] South Korea welcomes North Koreans |
不是以難民身分 | not as refugees, |
而是以南韓人民的身分生活 | but as citizens of the Republic of Korea. |
我到南韓的時候 | When I came to South Korea, |
就有了身分證和我真正的名字 | I have an ID card, and I have my real name. |
妳有了真正的生活,現在做餐飲業 | You have a real life, and you're in the food business. |
-外燴,對嗎? -對 | -Catering, right? -Yeah. |
外燴,還有教人煮北韓菜 | Catering and teaching people how to cook North Korean food. |
北韓料理課 | North Korean cooking class. |
所以妳是在紀念… | So, you're honoring a tradition |
妳逃離的國家的傳統 | of a country that you wanted to escape from |
-只因為那是妳的傳統 -對 | -just because it was your tradition. -Yeah. |
這是我最愛的東西 | [Jessie] These are my favorite things. |
-這是…看起來像血腸 -對 | -This is-- Looks like a blood sausage. -Yeah. |
這是韓式糯米腸 | [Jessie] This is soondae. |
-對 -豬腩 | -[Phil] Yeah. -[Jessie] Pork belly. |
-豬腩,要沾醬嗎? -要沾醬 | -[Phil] Do we dip it? -[Sokeel] You're supposed to dip it. |
-這個,對,這個 -這個? | -[Jessie] This one. Yeah, this one. -[Phil] This one? |
真好吃… | [Phil] That's delicious... |
而且很辣 | ...and spicy. |
我第一次吃北韓菜 | The first time I had North Korean food. |
他們並不以美食著稱 | Not famous for their cuisine. |
-很可惜,沒錯 -對吧? | -Right, unfortunately. Yeah. -[Phil] Right? |
他們沒什麼著名的東西 | -Not famous for much. -Wow! |
看妳多開心 | [Phil] Look how happy you are. |
-我很開心 -真的很開心 | -I'm so happy. Yeah. -So happy. |
-對 -真的嗎? | -[Jessie] Right. -Really? |
這是我在北韓的家鄉最有名的食物 | This is my hometown famous food in North Korea. |
是妳小時候吃的 | [Phil] From when you were a kid. |
對 | Yeah. |
你相信嗎? | [Jessie] Can you believe it? |
這是馬鈴薯做的 | This is a potato. |
-外皮是馬鈴薯? -外皮是馬鈴薯 | -The outside is potato? -[Jessie] Outside is potato. |
那內餡呢? | [Phil] What's inside? |
內餡是一些蔬菜和豬肉 | -Inside is some vegetable and pork. -[Phil] It's very good. |
一些…沒錯 | Some... Yeah. |
天啊 | Oh, my God. |
-我好喜歡! -看妳多開心 | -I love it! -I love how happy you are. |
我的天啊 | [Phil] Oh, my goodness. |
我好感動 | It was so touching to me, |
這一幕太美了 | and so beautiful, |
這麼簡單的東西 | that the simplest thing, |
馬鈴薯餃子 | a potato dumpling, |
竟然對一個人有這麼大的影響 | could have such an effect on a person. |
這些不只是…食物 | These are not just... foods. |
而是記憶 | They're memories. |
對這位小姐來說 | And for this young lady, |
對潔希來說,她能回到很純樸的時候 | for Jesse, it's a return to a very innocent time. |
哇 | Wow. |
我好開心 | [Jessie] I'm so happy. |
我愛死了 | [Phil] I love it. |
妳之前的生活 | [Phil] You know, you've lived |
我們無法想像 | a life that we can't imagine. |
妳覺得大家該知道 | What do you think the most important thing is |
最重要的是什麼? | for people to know? |
大家要知道 | [Jessie] People to know... |
我們是人 | We are human beings. |
我們無法選擇父母 | We couldn't choose parents. |
對吧?沒有人能選擇父母 | Right? Nobody. |
我們無法選擇要生在哪個國家、地方 | We couldn't choose the hometown, country. |
-對吧? -對 | -Right? -[Phil] Right. |
沒有人可以 | Nobody in the world. |
但我們可以選擇過什麼樣的人生 | But we can choose our life. |
妳的經歷很精彩 | You have an incredible story. |
我很替妳開心 | I'm so happy for you. |
謝謝 | Thank you. |
希望妳有吃不完的餃子 | I want you to have all the dumplings you want |
一輩子吃不完 | for the rest of your life. |
我們吃吧 | Let's eat. |
我們來慶祝 | [Phil] We celebrate. |
慶祝妳的新生活 | We celebrate you. |
就像南北韓 | [Phil] Like the two Koreas, |
首爾也是對比的典範 | Seoul is an example of contrast. |
這裡是北村韓屋村 | This is Bukchon Village. |
歷史回溯到14世紀 但很多地方都保存得很好 | It dates back to the 14th century, and a lot of it's still intact. |
就好像走進一幅 | It's like going into a painting |
那個年代的畫作 | from that time. |
我好愛那種屋頂、磚瓦 | I love the rooftops. I love the tiles. |
我愛這些小窄巷 | I love the little, narrow streets. |
但是地鐵過幾站 | But just a few subway stops away, |
就好像被傳送到另一個星球 | it feels like you were beamed to another planet. |
這裡是東大門設計廣場 | That's where you'll find Dongdaemun Plaza. |
由札哈哈蒂設計 | Designed by Zaha Hadid, |
這棟現代建築有著鋁面板彎曲外觀 | it's a curvy, aluminum-paneled masterpiece of modern architecture. |
現代的首爾也有美食 | This modern Seoul has food to go with it. |
提醒人不是每個韓國人的餐桌上 | A good reminder that not every Korean table |
都有冒泡的燉菜鍋 | has a bubbling pot of stew on it. |
紐約的翠貝卡區有間餐廳 | There's a restaurant in New York, in Tribeca, |
叫做“正植” | called Jungsik, |
大廚林正植 | and Chef Yim Jungsik |
在首爾有間超棒的餐廳 | has a great restaurant here in Seoul. |
已經摘下米其林二星 | It's won two Michelin stars. |
今晚來陪我吃飯的是 我的朋友余強納森 | So tonight, I'm going with my friend Jonathan Yee, |
他畢業於美國烹飪學院 | a Culinary Institute of America grad, |
在餐飲業工作 | who works in the hospitality industry. |
他也帶了15歲的兒子伊森一起來 | He brought along his 15-year-old son Ethan. |
很高興認識你 | It's very nice to meet you. |
-你來過嗎? -我來過 | -Have you been here before? -I have. |
-那你呢? -沒有 | -Have you? -No. |
-有沒有很興奮? -有 | -Are you excited? -Yeah. |
-會緊張嗎? -不會 | -Are you nervous? -No. |
大廚! | [Phil] Chef! |
我是菲爾,很高興認識你 | Phil. Very nice to meet you. |
好美 | This looks beautiful. |
首先是一些點心 | [Yim] You're having some snacks to start with. |
大家看看 | [Phil] Look at this. |
左邊是雞蛋 | [Yim] So, the left one is some egg, |
用蘑菇湯做成的 | made of mushroom stock, |
上面加了點松露醬 | and a truffle sauce on top. |
天啊,你看看 | [Phil] Oh, my goodness. Look at that. |
太精緻了 | Oh, so delicate. |
你吃過松露嗎? | Have you had truffle before, |
-黑松露 -沒有 | -black truffle? -No. |
-那個特殊的味道就是松露 -哇 | -[Phil] That's what that flavor is. -Wow. |
對,得要存錢才買得到 | Yeah. You gotta save up for that. |
好,下一道 | [Phil] All right. Next. |
比目魚塔塔佐檸檬醬和鱒魚卵 | [Yim] Flouder tartare, with a lemon sauce and trout roe. |
要一口吃掉 | You do just one bite. |
一口吃? | -Pop it? -[Yim] Oh, my dear. |
炸生蠔佐芝麻蒜香醬 | Deep-fried oyster with a sesame aioli. |
裡面還有點醃芹菜 | And pickled celery inside. |
這是海膽 | [Phil] That's uni. |
你吃過海膽嗎? | Have you had uni before? |
-沒有 -這是第一次? | -Nope. -[Yim] His first time, right? |
太棒了,我們看伊森就好 | I love this. Let's look at Ethan. |
不要覺得有壓力 | No pressure. |
還可以嗎? | Okay for you? -Uh-huh. -[Yim] Okay, you try? |
很特別,前面的味道有點像人工香味 | It's unique. It felt very artificial in the beginning because |
感覺好像用了足球場的一部分 | it looked like he used a piece of a soccer field, |
但其實很好吃 | but it was actually really good. |
-人工草坪 -對 | -AstroTurf. -Yeah. |
嘗試新鮮的東西很棒吧? | This is the great thing about trying stuff, right? |
很有趣、很享受、很美味 | It's fun, enjoyable, delicious, |
是種慰藉、很療癒 | therapeutic, healing. |
-今天要療癒什麼? -要療癒… | -[Phil] What are we healing today? -It's healing-- |
療癒我們的靈魂 | Healing our souls. |
大廚非常有創意 | [Jonathan] Chef is extremely creative |
他將韓國和西方的食材融合得很好 | in the way that he's able to meld Western and Korean ingredients together. |
你好啊! | Oh... hello! |
這是炭烤龍蝦佐蛤蜊奶油醬 | Now, the charcoal lobster with clam butter sauce. |
你愛吃龍蝦嗎? | Are you a lobster fan? |
-我沒吃過龍蝦 -什麼? | -I never tried lobster. -What? |
-對 -這太棒了 | -Yeah. -This is fantastic. |
人生有比這個更棒的事嗎? | What greater thing in life is there |
讓人也愛上你喜歡的東西真是太棒了 這就是我做這節目的原因 | than to turn people on to what you like? That's why I'm doing this. |
好吃 | That's good. |
龍蝦好吃 | Lobster, good. |
-好吃嗎? -好吃 | -Good? -Yeah. |
-是嗎? -我們可能把他的胃口養大了 | -Yeah? -We might be creating a monster. |
我剛剛也是這樣想 | [Jonathan] [chuckles] I was just thinking that. |
“爸,你給我吃這什麼爛東西? 我的龍蝦和松露呢?” | "Dad, what's this crap you're serving? Where's my lobster and truffles?" |
太棒了,菲爾,我絕對… | [Jonathan] That's amazing, Phil. I would have never |
沒辦法說服他嘗試新的東西 | been able to persuade him to try all of these. |
我努力那麼久都失敗 你五分鐘就辦到了 | What I've been trying to do, you've done in five minutes. |
我大功告成 | My job is done here. |
我體驗過世界各地的美食 | [Phil] I've had all kinds of food experiences around the world, |
但我沒做過這件事 | but I've never done this. |
我們去了大韓航空的膳食部 | We actually went to the Korean Airlines catering facility. |
查爾斯大廚要帶我逛逛 | And Chef Charles is showing me around. |
-菲爾,歡迎! -我的朋友,你好 | -Phil, welcome! -Hello, my friend. |
-很高興認識你 -很高興認識你,你好嗎? | -It's so good to see you. -It's very nice to see you. How are you? |
你大概看出查爾斯大廚不是韓國人了 他其實是瑞士人 | You probably figured out Chef Charles isn't Korean. He's actually Swiss. |
他監督一千八百位員工 | And he oversees a staff of 1,800 people |
在機場的膳食處工作 | out here at their airport facility. |
菲爾,我有個小禮物要給你 | Phil, I have a small gift. |
你必須穿上這個 | You have to put this on. |
-這是為了衛生考量 -為了衛生 | -[chef] It's for the hygiene, sanitation. -[Phil] For hygiene. |
我們要去膳食部 | We're going into the laboratory. |
-口罩 -口罩,哇 | -[chef] The mask. -Mask, wow. |
你今天要上電視,得穿好看一點 | [chef] You're on TV today, so you have to look good. |
誰穿上這個會不好看? | Well, who doesn't look good in this? |
好,太棒了 | Okay, fantastic. |
-很好 -我們走 | -Good. -Let's go. |
我們走吧 | Here we go. |
哇 | [Phil] Wow. |
這是韓式拌飯 | [chef] Here we have our bibimbap. |
-我吃過 -你吃過? | -I had it. -You had it? |
-在來的飛機上 -好吃嗎? | -On the flight here. -How was it? |
很好吃 | It was fantastic. |
我現在就想吃 | I want to eat it right now. |
你很聰明 把我的嘴巴遮起來讓我不能吃 | You've wisely covered my mouth, so I can't eat. |
他們讓我全副武裝,不只是為了那個 | But they didn't make me get all dressed up just for that. |
這是空氣浴塵室 | This is our air shower. |
手舉起來! | Hands up! |
-好舒服,我可以… -真有趣 | -That was very pleasant. Can I go-- -It was fun. |
我下次可以脫衣服嗎? | Can I go in without my clothes next time? |
纖維都要弄掉? | All fibers must be gone? |
-沒錯 -哇 | -Absolutely. -Wow. |
我這輩子沒這麼乾淨過 | [Phil] I think this is the cleanest I've ever been. |
-他們在做沙拉 -對啊 | [Phil] They're making salad. |
他們在檢查沙拉 | This is inspection of the salad. |
他們在檢查沙拉 | [chef] That's the inspection of the salad. |
-只有兩個人? -對 | -Just these two people? -Yes. |
-來吧 -每天都要做 | -[Phil] Come on. -[chef] On a daily basis. |
得多付他們一點薪水 | -You gotta pay them a little more. -[chef chuckles] |
好,現在到熱食區 | [chef] So, we move now into the hot kitchen. |
-各位?這是我的團隊 -你好 | -[chef] Guys? This is my team. -[Phil] Hello. |
很高興認識你們 | Nice to meet you. |
這間廚房每天平均 | [chef] In this kitchen, we make an average |
生產七萬份餐點 | of 70,000 meals a day. |
-什麼? -每天七萬份餐點 | -What? -Seventy thousand meals every day. |
太誇張了 | [Phil] That's crazy. |
這是起司區 | This section is the cheese. |
我們會切起司 | We cut the cheese. |
大廚,我還以為裡面很乾淨 | Chef. I thought we were clean in here. |
好 | Okay. |
你一定要試試我們的韓式燉牛肋排 | You have to taste our galbi-jjim. |
好吃嗎? | How is it? |
我必須說實話 | I have to be honest. |
太好吃了 | It's fantastic. |
這是韓式拌飯 | This is our bibimbap. |
這就是我們想看的重點 | [Phil] This is the stuff. This is what you want to see. |
他們現在要做四千份韓式拌飯 | [chef] They're going to make now 4,000 bibimbap. |
你可以看到11人在分工合作 | So, you can see 11 people at work. |
-做四千份 -對 | -[Phil] Making 4,000. -[chef] Yeah. |
了不起 | [Phil] Amazing. |
韓式拌飯就是 | It's this fantastic |
結合蔬菜、米飯 | mix of vegetables, rice, |
和辣醬的好吃料理 | and that spicy sauce. |
韓式紅辣椒醬 | Gochujang sauce. |
很好,我喜歡吃辣 | Good. I like it spicy. |
那是我最喜歡的一樣東西 | [Phil] It's one of my favorite things. |
這裡的工作環境 | You're working with |
有很多限制 | strict limitations. |
對我來說,真正的藝術 | And, to me, the real artistry |
就是克服這些限制 | is in overcoming that limitation. |
-對吧? -沒錯 | -Right? -Definitely. |
來首爾必做的一件事 | [Phil] One of the things you have to do |
就是到7-11 | when you come to Seoul is go into a 7-Eleven |
看看一排排架上的 | and look at the racks |
洋芋片 | of chips. |
到底怎麼回事? | What's going on, people? |
你們也太愛洋芋片了吧 | You love your chips. |
我們就拿幾包來看看 | Let's explore a few of them, shall we? |
蝦餅 | Shrimp chips. |
看起來… | Oh, they look like-- |
天啊 | Oh, boy. |
首先,蝦子的味道 | The-- First of all, the smell of shrimp |
直衝腦門 | hits you in the face. |
哇 | Wow. |
感覺是蝦子摔倒在洋芋片上 | It tastes a little like a shrimp fell on a potato chip. |
但那股味道 | But that smell, that smell-- |
感覺瞬間移動到海鮮市場 | you're at the fish market all of a sudden. |
退潮時的魚市 | At low tide. |
這個盒子裡裝的 | Here's a box |
看起來是炸雞 | of what looks like fried chicken. |
也太可愛了吧 | Isn't that adorable? |
小雞腿 | A little drumstick. |
讓人有一點想到真正的炸雞 | Slight reminder of fried chicken. |
非常不明顯 | It's very subtle. |
你看這個品客 | Look at this, Pringles. |
焦糖奶油 | Butter caramel. |
我愛…我記得 | I love-- I remember-- |
我年紀大到能記得品客剛出的時候 厲害吧? | I'm old enough to remember when Pringles came out. How about that? |
太有意思了 | That's interesting. |
我會吃這個嗎?不會 | Would I eat this? No. |
吉拿棒餅乾,你看看 | Churro chips. Look at that. |
好耶,口味不錯 | Oh, yeah. That's a nice snack. |
這個真的用了中國花椒? | So, they're actually using the Chinese peppercorn in this chip? |
太酷了 | That's cool. |
就像辣味的玉米脆片起士,對吧? | That's like a spicy nacho cheese, right? |
黑胡椒蟹肉 | Black pepper crab. |
辣泡麵口味 | Spicy ramen flavor. |
辣味米餅? | Rice hot snacks? |
這是什麼? | They're what? |
-辣炒年糕餅乾 -辣炒年糕餅乾? | -[man] Tteokbokki chips. -Tteokbokki chips? |
這看起來是辣椒口味的 | That looks like a hot pepper. |
深夜裡,烤箱烤過的雞肉 | Late-night, oven-roasted chicken. |
哇,他們很認真要營造氣氛 | Wow. They're really trying to take you somewhere. |
想像一下現在夜深人靜 | Imagine it's late at night, |
你連一個朋友都沒有 | and you have no friends. |
你們都聽過K-pop | [Phil] You've heard of K-pop. |
如果你是個K-pop歌迷 | And if you're a K-pop aficionado, |
你一定會知道南允道是誰 | you know who Eric Nam is. |
你可以在YouTube上看他的影片 | You can watch his videos on YouTube, |
也可以買他的專輯 | and buy his albums. ♪ Baby, that'd be fine with me ♪ |
我對K-pop一無所知 | [Phil] I don't know anything about K-pop, |
但我喜歡允道 | but I like Eric. |
允道,我們在大庭廣眾下 所以我要警告你 | I should warn you though, Eric, because now we're out in public, |
我們可能會被搶劫 因為… | that we may get mobbed because... |
菲爾,他們在打招呼 | Phil, they're saying hi. |
這是菲爾! | This is Phil! |
如果你想要覺得自己又老又無關緊要 | [Phil] If you want to feel old and insignificant, |
那就跟一位K-pop歌手 走在首爾街上吧 | walk with a K-pop star down the streets of Seoul. |
對,是我沒錯 | Yes, it's me. |
我們來到一間炸雞和啤酒店躲粉絲 | [Phil] We get away from my fans at a place serving chimaek, |
韓式炸雞和啤酒 | Korean fried chicken and beer. |
這是全世界都很流行的韓式吃法 | A Korean food trend that's popular worldwide these days. |
我剛才在隔壁 | [Phil] I was next door. |
幫我女兒找抹茶的Kit Kat | I was looking for green tea Kit Kats for my daughter. |
她超愛那個 | She loves that. |
然後我看到一個小… | And I saw a little... |
-是他 -是我沒錯 | -That's him. -That is me. |
允道就是這麼紅 | That's how big Eric is. |
他甚至有自己的義大利麵品牌 | He has his own pasta. |
你還比老派的愛心手勢 | And you're doing the old-school heart thing. |
沒錯 | I'm doing the hearts. |
你會新的愛心手勢嗎? | Have you learned the newer ones? |
沒錯,這是手指愛心 | There you go. You got the finger hearts. |
-你會漢堡愛心嗎? -不會! | -You learned the hamburger heart? -No! |
-那是什麼? -我最近學會的 | -What's that? -I learned this recently |
-就是在咬漢堡的時候… -然後呢? | -where you're biting into a hamburger... -Yes. |
手就變成愛心 | ...and it goes into a heart. |
我的品牌很適合這個手勢吧? | That's kind of good for my brand, right? |
-對,很符合你的形象 -所以是這樣 | -Yeah. It's very on-brand for you. -So, you do this. |
-對,然後就變成愛心 -我覺得自己好蠢 | -Yeah, and then you're back at a heart. -I feel stupid. Um... |
你有聽到油… | Do you hear the oil... |
冒泡… | bubbling... |
和雞皮炸酥的聲音嗎? | and the skins crisping? |
傳統上的韓國雞肉料理都是蒸的 直到韓戰時 | [Phil] Koreans traditionally steamed their chicken until the Korean War, |
受到美軍影響,他們開始用炸的 | when the U.S. military turned them on to frying it. |
之後他們自己研發出更薄的麵糊 | Then, they took that and made it their own using a lighter batter |
炸兩次,讓外皮更酥脆 | and frying the chicken twice to make it extra crispy. |
好,這是普通的炸雞 | Alright, this is just the basic fried chicken. |
-普通的 -對 | -[Phil] Basic. -Yeah. |
你看! | Oh, look at this! |
-好耶 -我們不客氣了 | -[Eric] Oh, yes! -We're going crazy. |
跟你的微波義大利麵一樣 這不是健康的食物 | [Phil] This is not a health food like your microwave pasta. |
我愛吃雞腿 | [Phil] I'm a leg man. |
這樣啊 | Alright. |
對,太好吃了 | Oh, yeah. That's beautiful. |
天啊,熱氣冒出來 | [Eric] Oh, man, that steam. |
熱騰騰的! | Smoking hot! |
好,我要吃吃看甜的 | [Phil] Alright, I'm going for sweet. |
還有? | [Eric] Oh, there's more? |
醬汁是辣的 | [Eric] The sauce is spicy. |
我愛吃辣! | Wow, I love spicy! |
開動吧 | [Eric] Dig in. |
啤酒!啤酒就是這時候用 | -Beer! That's what beer's for. -Uh-huh. |
你是超級巨星 怎樣能變成超級巨星? | You're a superstar. How does this happen to a person? |
-天啊 -我想進這一行 | -Oh, man. -I'm looking to get into this business. |
我2011年從波士頓大學畢業 | So, I went to Boston College, and I graduated 2011. |
我要去勤業眾信當顧問 | I was gonna be a consultant at Deloitte, |
做策略和營運顧問 | Strategy and Operations. |
但我擔心我會… | But I was afraid that I would be |
30歲 | thirty |
還… | and just, you know, |
被我沒有熱忱的工作綁著 | locked into a job that I wasn't, like, super passionate about. |
是啊 | Yes. |
所以我休息了一年 | So, I took a year off, |
去印度 | and I went to India |
做非營利工作 | to do nonprofit work. |
我在那裡的時候 | While I was there, |
上傳了YouTube影片 | I had put up YouTube videos |
是我高中唱歌的影片 | from high school of me singing. |
然後… | And, um... |
類似韓國版《美國偶像》 | a TV show much like American Idol |
或是《X音素》的節目看到 問我要不要去韓國 | or X Factor in Korea saw it, and said, "Would you like to come to Korea? |
-他們會付機票錢讓我去試鏡 -什麼? | -We'll pay for your flight. Audition." -What? |
我心想:“當然好,這是我的夢想” | I was like, "Yes. This is my dream." |
所以我去韓國試鏡了 | So, I get to Korea. I audition. |
進了前五名 | I get to the top five. |
我還記得打電話給我媽的時候 “嘿,媽,我上節目了 | I still remember when I called. "Hey, Mom. I'm on this show. |
我的表現還不錯” 她說:“天啊,謝天謝地 | I think it's gonna do well." She was like, "Oh, God. Well, thank God. |
你終於可以唱歌發洩一下 | You're gonna get the bug out of your system, |
然後知道其實你不會唱歌” 我心想:“謝了,媽” | and know how bad you are at singing." I was like, "Thank you, Mom." |
-你媽這樣說? -對 | -That's your mother? -Yeah. |
我覺得她只是擔心我 | I think she was just terrified for me. |
因為我要放棄非常穩定的工作 | You know, you're giving up a completely stable job. |
就連在昨天,她也說 “我好緊張,怕你完全走音” | Even yesterday, she goes, "I get nervous you're gonna miss all your notes." |
“謝了,媽 | Wow. "Thanks, Mom. |
妳還是不要每場秀都來看好了” | Maybe you don't come to every show." |
但我進了前五名 | But, I get to the top five. |
辭職之後 | Quit my job. |
簽了唱片約 | Sign a record deal. |
就過了七年,到現在 | And here we are, about seven years later. |
在世界巔峰! | Top of the world! |
快到了 | Almost there. |
-我在韓國已經做得差不多了 -是啊 | -I've done what I could in Korea... -Yeah. |
現在想要回美國發展 | ...and now I'm trying to do it back in the States. |
所以上一張唱片 | -So, this last album... -Yeah. |
全都是英文歌 | -...um, was all in English. -Yeah. |
專輯名稱是《在我們開始前》 | It's called Before We Begin. |
專輯的行銷能找你媽媽說:“聽好了 | I would like the commercial for the album to be your mother saying "Now, listen. |
專輯不是非常好聽,不過… | This isn't going to be very good, but... |
試試看,聽我的 | try it. You heard from me. |
我不替他背書” | I'm not endorsing it." |
“不要怪我” | "Don't blame me." |
-“不喜歡別怪我” -對啊 | -"Don't blame me if you don't like it." -Yeah. |
-然後瀟灑離場 -“我是允道媽媽 | -Then she'd walk off. -"This is Eric's mom. |
不喜歡他的音樂可別怪我 | Don't blame me if you don't like his music. |
我個人是不喜歡啦,但是…” | Personally, it's not for me, but..." |
媽,我愛妳,我發誓 | Mom, I love you. I swear. |
她會打給我說… | She's gonna call me and go... |
-好,再一個 -再一個 | -[Phil] Alright, one more. -[Eric] One more. |
我吃飽了 | I'm fried chickened out. |
我吃了五塊 | I've had five pieces. |
-知道我要給你取什麼新名字嗎? -什麼? | -Know what my new name for you is? -What? |
輕量級 | Lightweight. |
-哈囉 -早安 | Aha, good morning. |
你們好 | Hello, there. |
-嗨! -看得到嗎? | -Hi! -[man] Can you see? |
-看得到,你們看得到我嗎? -可以! | -I can see. Can you see me? -[woman] I can! |
爸,我準備了東西,特別要給你的 | Dad, I got you something today. This is special for you. |
這是韓式雞湯 | This is Korean chicken soup, |
但是很像 | but it's so much like |
你所知道的 | what you know |
雞湯 | as chicken soup. |
-很好喝 -那是你的? | -It's so delicious. -That's yours? |
這叫蔘雞湯 | It's called "samgyetang." |
如果我跟你說這是猶太餐廳賣的 | If I told you this came from Fine & Schapiro, |
你會說:“對,這雞湯太好喝了” | you would say, "Yes. This is excellent chicken soup." |
哇,這是飯店賣的雞湯嗎? | Wow. This is from the hotel? |
-對 -這很好喝 | -[man] Yeah. -This is very good. |
-你那邊有什麼近況? -我好愛這裡,愛死了 | -So, what's going on over there? -I love it here. I love it. |
這是個無限蔓延的城市 | It's a sprawling city. |
有兩千五百萬人 | Twenty-five million people |
住在首爾的都會區 | live in the metropolitan area of Seoul. |
你哪一年來首爾的? | What year were you in Seoul? |
1944年 | Forty-four. |
我找到這個,這是… | I found this. This is a-- |
看得到嗎? | Can you see? |
看得到,那是什麼? | Yeah, I can see. What is that? |
-那是一艘大船 -一艘船 | -Oh, that's a ship, a big ship. -A ship. |
對,你搭過那艘船嗎? | Yeah. Were you on it? |
這艘船帶我們從… | The ship took us from |
菲律賓到… | Philippines to |
-韓國 -哇 | -Korea. -Wow. |
當時是什麼樣子? | What was it like? |
我在船上待了五天 | I was there five days on the ship. |
是嗎?你喜歡嗎? | Yeah? Did you like it? |
我有四天都在生病 | I was sick four days. |
你當時很年輕 | You were young. |
你當時才…19歲嗎? | You were like-- What were you, like, 19 years old? |
對 | Yes. |
哇 | Wow. |
你當時能想像…你兒子 | Could you have imagined that you'd have-- that your son |
會… | would-- |
有天會在韓國 | Someday be in Korea. |
有天會在韓國 | Someday be in Korea. |
而且還在慶祝 | And celebrating it. |
而且愛死了這裡的美食 | And loving it, and having delicious food, |
和認識很棒的人 | and meeting wonderful people. |
-你今天要去哪裡? -今天是最後一天 | -Where you going today? -You know, it's our last day. |
我們要聚餐 | I like to have a big reunion |
邀請這週 | of everyone we met |
見到的所有人 | along the week, |
去吃韓式烤肉 | and we'll go for Korean barbecue. |
-我好餓 -是啊 | -[woman] Oh, how great. -Yeah. |
-跟洛杉磯一樣嗎? -對 | -Something like you have in LA? -Right. |
你坐在桌前,放上炭火 | You sit at a table, and you put on a fire... |
-所有的小盤子… -然後把東西全丟上去? | -All the little dishes-- -...and you throw everything in there? |
我愛死了 | I love it. |
你今天有什麼笑話? | What's your joke today? |
科漢先生去看醫生 | Mr. Cohen goes to the doctor, |
他說他覺得很虛弱 | and he says he feels very weak |
很無助,無精打采 | and helpless and has low energy |
而且沒有性生活 | and no sex life, |
生活過得很慘,他問醫生該怎麼辦 | and it's terrible. "What can I do?" |
醫生說 | And the doctor says, |
“你有在做運動嗎?” | "Do you do any exercise?" |
他說沒有 | He said, "No." |
“你會去散步嗎?” | "Do you walk a little?" |
“不會” | "No." |
“那我跟你說,你開始散步 | "I'll tell you what you do. You start walking |
每天都去 | every day, |
走一、兩個街區 | a block, two blocks. |
不知不覺就走了四百、八百公尺” | Before you know it, you're walking a quarter of a mile, a half-mile." |
-對 -“過四、五個月 | -Yeah. -"And call me back |
再打電話給我 | in about four months or five months. |
讓我知道效果如何” | Let me know how things go." |
科漢先生打回去給醫生 | So, he calls him back, Mr. Cohen. |
醫生說:“嗨,科漢先生,你好嗎? | He says, "Hi, Mr. Cohen. How are you?" he says. |
有去散步嗎?” 科漢先生說:“當然有 | "Are you walking?" He says, "Oh, boy, am I walking. |
感覺超棒的” | It's really great." |
他說:“那你的性生活有改善嗎?” | He said, "And has your sex life improved?" |
他說:“我不知道,我離家48公里遠” | He said, "I don't know. I'm 30 miles from home." |
莫妮卡,妳一副沒聽過的樣子 笑得太誇張啦 | Monica, you're laughing like you never heard that joke. |
你知道嗎? | You know what? |
我都忘記這個笑話了 | I forgot that one. |
我要敬你們兩個 | I'm toasting you both |
用一湯匙雞湯來敬 | with a spoonful of chicken soup. |
替我們跟大家問好 | Regards to everybody there. |
大家好! | Regards, everybody! |
-掰! -掰! | [men] Bye! |
熱騰騰的東西來了 | [Phil] Wow, hot stuff coming in. |
那是木炭 | Oh, that's the coals. |
對,是木炭 | [Irene] Yes, it's the coals. |
溫暖又舒服 | Nice and warm. |
這是我這趟旅程的最後一餐 | [Phil] So, here we are for the last meal of my trip, |
我們來到超棒的烤肉餐廳“清味心” | at a fantastic barbecue place called Chung-mi-shim. |
你看 | Oh, look. |
湯姆和艾琳來了 | Tom and Irene are here, |
還有強納森 | as well as Jonathan, |
伊森 | Ethan, |
還有基 | and there's Ki. |
這個美好傳統可以回溯到13世紀 | And this great tradition goes back to the 13th century here, |
蒙古人佔領韓國時 | when the Mongols occupied Korea |
將這個概念帶進來 | and introduced the idea |
也就是大家用薄切 | of community grilling thinly sliced, |
醃製的肉片 | marinated meats |
在木炭上烤 | over hot coals. |
-你看看 -這是什麼? | -Oh, look at that. -What is this? |
這是舌頭,對吧? | [Phil] That's tongue, right? |
對了,我父親 | By the way, my father, |
他是猶太德國移民 | Jewish-German immigrant, |
他最愛吃舌頭肉 | tongue's his favorite meat. |
我要自首,我沒有吃過舌頭 | I have a confession to make. I've never tried tongue before. |
我有點害怕 | I'm a little bit scared. |
如果沒人跟妳說那是舌頭 | [Phil] If nobody told you, |
妳只會說好吃,對吧? | you would just say that's tasty, right? |
這也是伊森第一次吃 | It's Ethan's first time as well. |
-我以你們為榮 -我們辦到了 | -[Phil] Ha-ha! I'm proud of you both. -We did it. |
-真的很好吃 -重點是要嘗試新東西,對,很好吃 | -It's really good. -It's all about trying new stuff. Yes. |
好多舌頭,各位 | [Phil] We're getting a lot of tongue, you guys. |
-好吃!你吃了嗎? -吃了 | That's good! Did you try that? |
這是醃青江菜 | [Irene] It's pickled bok choy. |
-是嗎? -對 | -Is that what it is? -Yes. |
-很好吃 -我試試看 | -It's amazing. -[Irene] Let me try. |
-可以多來點這個嗎? -少一點舌頭 | -Can I have more of this one? -And a little less tongue. |
來了,各位 | [Phil] Wow, here we go, people. |
-派對開始 -要來點燒酒嗎? | -Now it's a party. -A little soju? |
烤肉的另一個大重點就是喝酒 | [Phil] A big part of the barbecue experience here is drinking. |
也就是啤酒和燒酒 | Which means beer and soju, |
燒酒在傳統上是用大米蒸餾的 | a liquor traditionally distilled from rice. |
如果有時候喝瘋了 會把啤酒和燒酒混著喝 | Sometimes if they're going a little crazy, they mix the beer and soju together. |
我們要喝燒酒炸彈嗎? | [Irene] Are we doing soju bombs? |
好,可以,你看這個 | [Phil] Oh, yeah. I guess we could. Look at this. |
嚴格說來,這不是燒酒炸彈 但效果還是差不多的 | These aren't technically soju bombs, but things may still get messy. |
那是幹嘛的? | What does that do? |
-酒會混合在一起 -酒會混合在一起 | -[Jonathan] It mixes it. -[Irene] It mixes it. |
乾杯 | Bottoms up. |
-我要喝了,我要乾掉 -乾杯 | -I'm doing it. I'm gonna slug it. -Cheers. |
-突然想乾一下 -真的嗎? | -I just got inspired. -Is that true? |
天啊,菲爾,乾了 | [Tom] Oh, my. Go, go, Phillip. Go, go, go. |
天啊 | -[Tom] Oh, my gosh. -[Irene cheering] |
好耶 | Yes. |
看看上面的油花 | [Phil] Look at the marbling here. |
這是我的最愛 | [Irene] Oh, this is my favorite. |
要一口吃掉 | It's all in one bite. |
-要一口吃掉 -不用盤子 | [Ethan] One bite. |
-艾琳,我真以妳為榮,厲害 -一口吃 | [Phil] I'm proud of you. Look at you go. |
-做得好 -很大一口 | [Phil] That's a big bite. |
強納森,我注意到 你很快就把筷子放下來了 | [Tom] Jon, I noticed you were very quick to put your chopsticks down. |
我則是…看吧,我只有… | Whereas I-- See, I'm only-- |
-我們像槍手隨時準備出手 -對,我們… | -We stay like gunslingers. -Yeah, we're-- |
對 | Yeah. |
-你跟我一次都沒把筷子放下 -對 | You and I have not let go -of our chopsticks once. -No. |
-我們想贏過所有人 -對 | We wanna beat everyone to this. |
-你的牛排要幾分熟? -三分熟 | -[Irene] How do you like your beef? -[Phil] Medium rare. |
-三分熟 -三分熟 | -[Irene] Medium rare. -[Phil] Yeah! |
-好吃 -超軟、超好吃 | That's super tender and great. |
醃得很入味,牛肉很好吃 | The marinade is great. The beef is great. |
天啊 | Holy moly. |
這大概是我這輩子吃過 最好吃的韓式烤肉 | This is probably the best Korean barbecue I have ever had in my life. |
我好開心! | I'm so happy! |
能給我斗篷雨衣嗎? | Can I get a poncho |
我如果要繼續坐在艾琳旁邊 很需要一件 | if I'm gonna continue sitting next to Irene? |
-抱歉 -因為… | -Sorry. -Because... |
看看那掉回去的樣子 | [Phil] Look at it falling back in. |
很像《小姐與流氓》,只是少了小姐 | That was like Lady and the Tramp without the lady. |
你看看 | Look at that. |
這是我最喜歡的口琴 | It's like my favorite kind of harmonica. |
在這樣的地方 | [Phil] In a place like this, |
既龐大 | that's so huge, |
又混亂的城市裡 | so chaotic, |
充滿看不懂的招牌 | with signs you can't read, |
需要靠當地人來當你的指路明燈 | the locals are your way around the uncertainty. |
-只要開口問就行了 -來吧 | -You just have to ask. -Go for it. |
我發現世界各地的人 都樂於分享自己的文化 | I've always found that people everywhere wanna share their culture, |
和自己的故事 | share their stories, |
幫助你認識新的事物 | help you navigate the new things. |
因為他們以自己的家鄉為榮 | Because they're proud of where they live. |
你只要付出一點努力就行 | All you gotta do is make a little effort. |
所以我要敬在這趟旅程中 幫助我的所有人 | So, to everyone in Seoul who helped me on this trip, |
我不能忘記說最重要的事情 | I don't wanna forget to say the most important thing. |
謝謝 | [in Korean] Thank you. |
謝謝 | [in Korean] Thank you. |
我有唸對嗎? | Right? |
謝謝 | [in Korean] Thank you. |
來跟他一起坐吧 | ♪ Come sit at his table ♪ |
餓了的快活人,想吃東西就來吧 | ♪ If you're happy, hungry Willing and able ♪ |
看看一起吃東西 | ♪ See how breaking bread ♪ |
怎樣令陌生人變成好朋友 | ♪ Can turn a stranger Right into a friend ♪ |
他會驅車前來 | ♪ He will drive to you ♪ |
他會飛奔而來 | ♪ He will fly to you ♪ |
他會為你唱歌 | ♪ He will sing for you ♪ |
為你跳舞 | ♪ And he'll dance for you ♪ |
他會一起歡笑 | ♪ He will laugh with you ♪ |
也會為你哭泣 | ♪ And he'll cry for you ♪ |
他只求一樣回報 | ♪ There's just one thing He asks in return ♪ |
請他吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed, somebody feed ♪ |
誰來 | ♪ Can somebody ♪ |
誰來請菲爾吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed Phil ♪ |
拜託誰來 | ♪ Oh please somebody ♪ |
誰來請菲爾吃飯吧 | ♪ Somebody feed Phil ♪ |
全站熱搜